Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

I was going to speak on this but I have recently reconnected with my spiritual side so I let this friendzone ether slide.....amen

Niggas messy for no reason. Everything was copacetic. Now ol boy just out here looking bad.

Yall gon stop saying my name. I be trying to chill.

lol didn't even know this thread was here until @Chi-town B @ me. Preciate it

@Race Jones iono why you even put my name in this fuckery. I mostly enjoy your posts... but you just seem to get annoyed when I point out how you and @Hellczar be carrying over arguments and grudges into other threads and derailing the fuck outa them. Or when I point out when ur CLEARLY trollin niggas

Sure it gets computers putin but damn... yall be off topic like a muhfucka sometimes.

Only problem I ever had with @Hellczar was his constant shouting and talking about white genocide and all the while he waiting for someone else to do the work so he don't have to or is too scared to lol.

All that to say this.

1- Quit derailing threads/trollin so much
2 - Don't be lazy next time... if you gon mention me on some shit @ me so I can respond properly and timely.

Good day ma'am

every day yall are at me and @Hellczar neck. is it jealousy? is the fact yall mad at how we debate? the points we make???? the points you fail to make???

tired of the constant harassment against me and my fellow board member. we cant help that when we align we power up against yall niggas at astronomical levels.

View attachment 280085

I mean name a better duo?

View attachment 280088

so i wanna know whats the problem because this hate is getting outta control “human dildo” “yall are always caping for F*word and hoes” “transgender ninja turtle” and honestly, im tired of getting my heels dusty whenever i have to step off my throne and address yall.

cant even chill in threads without the post police (inori, elzo, chitown b) and the ankh right (5th letter, ic refugee, soul rattler,) at our necks

hellczar is not my human dildo, IRL hes a decent chill dude, we just so happen to share similar ideas. maybe you too can be this great and in sync with somebody other than your landlord every 1st and the 15th

:ualreadyknow:
E78594CB-27BA-45F9-954B-F921027E954B.png
“The greatest debater alive”
D5A151DF-487D-4CFF-9A61-B90B0E7D56BA.png
I had no problem with “the greatest debater alive”

I have no problem with Race Jones

Back