Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

Once again my whole thing I thought y’all were tough but a few low blows and niggas wanna ban. Thought y’all was real

Cause you pop shit about niggas dead fam from a safe place that makes you real?

On god I wish one of you niggas would pull up. Change the whole mood in this bitch. Don't talk about real fuck nigga. That's not your category.

As I look back at it I never copped a plea lol this nigga asked to permaban like a whore

Don't make it a site issue. Let it go.

Cause I will post that entire shit. I'm good with where I was at.

Cause you pop shit about niggas dead fam from a safe place that makes you real?

On god I wish one of you niggas would pull up. Change the whole mood in this bitch. Don't talk about real fuck nigga. That's not your category.

Lol nigga you in your feelings but don’t say shit when niggas on your side speak on the dead. That’s hypocritical as hell. Nigga wanna be moral only when he mad. And you’re Canadian what is there to fear?

Lol nigga you in your feelings but don’t say shit when niggas on your side speak on the dead. That’s hypocritical as hell. Nigga wanna be moral only when he mad. And you’re Canadian what is there to fear?

You speaking on my dead family is all that matters to me. Fuck what you talking about with other niggas. I'm talking about me.

You speaking on my dead family is all that matters to me. Fuck what you talking about with other niggas. I'm talking about me.

But I don’t give a fuck about you life liberty or pursuit of happiness. You want me to apologize or something? Take it up with your religion I guess

This nigga childish it’s all about me me me me. Who hurt his feeling who offended his bloodline who called him gay and always a victim just crying. Soft as Toronoto shit. Thread was all cute two days ago but last 4 pages you niggas pussy.

But I’ll do y’all a favor I won’t speak on your peoples it’s low class behavior. But keep that same energy in all interactions.

This nigga childish it’s all about me me me me. Who hurt his feeling who offended his bloodline who called him gay and always a victim just crying. Soft as Toronoto shit. Thread was all cute two days ago but last 4 pages you niggas pussy.

But I’ll do y’all a favor I won’t speak on your peoples it’s low class behavior. But keep that same energy in all interactions.

First thing you did in this thread was mention my name lol. @Race Jones knew better off top.

Back