Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

What did I say about your family, just admit I hurt your feelings.

You said fuck them kids that means you down to take it there now you playing victim. Tears of rage lol that’s why y’all get trolled throwing stones hiding hands and crying. Probably gonna tell on me like King Freeman bitch ass. Don’t forget yourself

You said fuck them kids that means you down to take it there now you playing victim. Tears of rage lol that’s why y’all get trolled throwing stones hiding hands and crying. Probably gonna tell on me like King Freeman bitch ass. Don’t forget yourself
The only person crying and gotta bring up dead parents is you. I take pride I hurt you that you had to take it there.

lol oh you doing that “ I made them so mad they stooped to my level I win” type of thing. Lol ok tears of rage.

He started it and I gave same energy y’all do that a lot cross a line and be bitching when nights cross yours like hos foh pussy

ABW search "he started it"...

You started with the insults but cant keep the same energy.
You started it i shot back. Dont throw stones and hide your hands champ
Nah bruh you started it with me saying lil slick shit so i got some dumb shit. No further
You still a bitch and you started with the insults. Always trying to play the victim when deep in your heart you just a coon
You started it ho
You started it tho. Sweetcheeks
I was chillen he started it
You started it as usual connacity. If all it takes is for niggas to ban somebody is mention killing crackers(don’t know why you love them so much) or a bunch of gay jokes y’all softer than what you thought ABW was.
Ok. But for the record he started it
he started it
lol bruh you started the beef. Ain’t even know who you was and you grasping for my attention because I whacked some old posts. Trying swallow my kids or something
he started it
he started it last year I only go as far as they do
you started it you can’t throw stones and hide your hands. Thought you were more honorable than that pussy
You started it what you gonna do call the mods again
He started it
He started it
He started it

Your a fuck nigga. I got a 5 year old nephew that been curbed that shit.
Grow up.

ABW search "he started it"...

Your a fuck nigga. I got a 5 year old nephew that been curbed that shit.
Grow up.

Lol I’m say it everytime y’all can’t say crazy shit then be crying when niggas stoop to your level. Your mans just a few days ago talked about somebody mom where was your fake outrage my nigga. Like I said you a hypocritical bitch

Back