Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

Hey now I know I be trolling often I knew what the issue was already

Respect for you admitting what we all know @Hellczar ..

@Race Jones if you would kindly do the same we can go ahead and wrap this thread up before you cut ya bday cake.

Is it chocolate tho? How dark is the chocolate cake? I know how much that means to you lol

lol I'd just like to point out how when asked what folks issue with them was.. It was pointed out that it was their trolling and derailing of threads....

I find it hilarious how they both trolled and then derailed this very thread then went on to try and claim that they won the argument

View attachment 280690

:hahaha:

I think it’s a deeper issue tho. I mean if we had more mainstream viewpoints like voting democrat and telling gays to be quiet I can guarantee they would be no push back. So if I get trolled then respond back with trollin then the complaints start

And y’all act like we don’t be trolling the dumb niggas. Y’all boy posted child abuse then acted like we were wrong for being disgusted. Niggas can say fag or Hard on Hoes 50 times but I’m trolling really. An issue impacts the black community I say hey gays are impacted too y’all be like we ain’t got time they under the white umbrella blah blah.

I think it’s a deeper issue tho. I mean if we had more mainstream viewpoints like voting democrat and telling gays to be quiet I can guarantee they would be no push back. So if I get trolled then respond back with trollin then the complaints start

I'm not talking about your positions in general...

I'm speaking on specifically if you and another poster get into a debate in ONE thread..... and yall carry that shit into a 2-3-4 other thread and then that conversation proceeds to override the current conversation for PAGES.

Theres mad threads that's been derailed with yalls ongoing LGBYQ debates along with the Tariq/Umar debates completely taking over threads that don't have much all to do with ANY of those topics

That's all I was speaking on

I'm not talking about your positions in general...

I'm speaking on specifically if you and another poster get into a debate in ONE thread..... and yall carry that shit into a 2-3-4 other thread and then that conversation proceeds to override the current conversation for PAGES.

Theres mad threads that's been derailed with yalls ongoing LGBYQ debates along with the Tariq/Umar debates completely taking over threads that don't have much all to do with ANY of those topics

That's all I was speaking on

Ok I see but def not the only ones that do that

And y’all act like we don’t be trolling the dumb niggas. Y’all boy posted child abuse then acted like we were wrong for being disgusted. Niggas can say fag or Hard on Hoes 50 times but I’m trolling really. An issue impacts the black community I say hey gays are impacted too y’all be like we ain’t got time they under the white umbrella blah blah.
Nah you two don't ever talk about those people rights until we talk about black people rights. Then y'all troll the whole thread

Nah you two don't ever talk about those people rights until we talk about black people rights. Then y'all troll the whole thread

Nah you just said you don’t even be looking for our posts you barely comment on black issues anyway just jumping on bandwagon. We didn’t make the boosie dwade son thread pop that was y’all. It’s like this you don’t like it so it sticks out to you but you really have no idea what you’re talking about and add nothing to any discussion outside video games

Nah you just said you don’t even be looking for our posts you barely comment on black issues anyway just jumping on bandwagon. We didn’t make the boosie dwade son thread pop that was y’all. It’s like this you don’t like it so it sticks out to you but you really have no idea what you’re talking about and add nothing to any discussion outside video games
And you dont add nothing besides talking about fags acting like a fag and being Race's bitch.

Imagine thinking you live in a better city than Chicago just because you can sashay through intersections on your flag painted streets.

male-walking-on-rainbow-colored-crosswalk-in-the-castro-district-san-S1M86M.jpg

Imagine thinking you live in a better city than Chicago just because you can sashay through intersections on your flag painted streets.

male-walking-on-rainbow-colored-crosswalk-in-the-castro-district-san-S1M86M.jpg

My city does not have a boys town or whatever Chicago probably does. As well as a slew of murders and extremely cold winters. But got the bulls and cubs and bears

Quarter. Not really sure what relevance that has to his tranny championing, but if all you got is straws you might as well grasp at them I guess.

Blah blah blah. You just tend to sometimes have a different opinion about certain race based issues black peoples aren’t a monolith tho. But your POV sometimes is very whitewashed. We’ve all seen this. With your black people can be racist too bs. Only white people on Fox News day that.

Back