Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

giphy.gif

Y'all wanna fight??

Just @ me next time....

Niggaz hate race and czar cuz niggaz mad that women will defend gay black men before they defend straight black men...

You make a thread about how niggaz ain't shit... Women all lols in that shit

You make a thread about how everything in media over doing the gay..... Women in there like y'all homophobic...

Race and Czar embody that during arguments a lot. They antagonize black men with the same energy they support gays....

And that infuriates many posters

Just my observation.....

They both cool peoples, their stance gets under the skin of a lot of folk....I can care less.. Most of the topics y'all argue about don't really appeal to me
Nah, they're the ones upset because straight black men won't defend gay stuff.I have no issue with them defending those people but don't come at me cause I won't

No hate but isn't like 90% of @Hellczar 's posts basically him trying to browbeat people for not being on some gay/tranny shit. It shouldn't be that hard to understand why he might get a little pushback.

Lol coming from the part white guy who barely sees racism and argues just to argue. Majority of my posts ain’t even on that but y’all be so disgusted it sticks out

Nah, they're the ones upset because straight black men won't defend gay stuff.I have no issue with them defending those people but don't come at me cause I won't

That’s not what happens. Y’all be going out the way to find a reason to be disgusted. Y’all made that Zaya Wade jump not me and Race

lol I'd just like to point out how when asked what folks issue with them was.. It was pointed out that it was their trolling and derailing of threads....

I find it hilarious how they both trolled and then derailed this very thread then went on to try and claim that they won the argument

troll.gif

:hahaha:

lol I'd just like to point out how when asked what folks issue with them was.. It was pointed out that it was their trolling and derailing of threads....

I find it hilarious how they both trolled and then derailed this very thread then went on to try and claim that they won the argument

View attachment 280690

how? i barely posted in here

run along

View attachment 280690

Hey now I know I be trolling often I knew what the issue was already

Back