Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

I think you have Red Pill/Mgtow confused with Incel culture, "Red Pill" does come from the Matrix movie,Red Pill meaning face the cold hard truth and Blue Pill meaning stay asleep in fantasy land. MGTOW(Men going their own way) consists mainly of divorced men or men who have been cheated on by women they were loyal to. Incels (involuntary celibate) are men who want certain types of women but they feel that they can't get them.

I find that wild that in the historic moments that we're all sharing nationally and internationally (transitions of power , disintergration of power, local stability, agriculture etc etc) all in the immediate aftermath of probably the most observed public execution in the history of humankind, the so called red pill "cold hard truth anti fantasy" is distance from your female counterparts? With all the other things and or catalysts that could be distanced ...THIS is the "red pill"?

From the vantage point of social management/engineering in chaos, the promotion of such a concept makes sense.... (and to be clear, we're the subjects being managed)

Just speaking for myself here...if ima sit down and watch or listen to somebody talk for hrs, or 24 mins in this case...im seeking out actual credentialed ppl with expertise on the topic. Not niggas with hand me down studio equipment and snapple facts at their disposal.

200.gif

I’ll forever laugh at the idea that KS needed to be man of the year married for five decades to give advice and if he wasn’t his talking points weren’t good.

Thats like saying if you’re a crackhead you can’t tell people not to smoke crack cuz you’re a crackhead. Information is always present. Whether on The frontend or the backend.

Thats like saying if you’re a crackhead you can’t tell people not to smoke crack cuz you’re a crackhead.
I wish ppl would stop using this analogy. Theres no positive side effects to being a crackhead. No "other side" to the debate. Theres not even a debate at all.

Relationship/dating advice is purely subjective. What one person wouldn't put up with, someone else is happy af to be around.

I’ll forever laugh at the idea that KS needed to be man of the year married for five decades to give advice and if he wasn’t his talking points weren’t good.

Thats like saying if you’re a crackhead you can’t tell people not to smoke crack cuz you’re a crackhead. Information is always present. Whether on The frontend or the backend.

This idea that people expect perfection out of someone who gives advice is just some bullshit people pull out to try and excuse someone people typically say shouldn't be giving advice in the 1st place. Nobody is expecting perfection but you at least shouldn't be a hypocrite to a certain degree and given how he lived and apparently died he very much was one. So it's not odd that some would question why a 2x divorced middle aged man was fit to give life advice to people as if he'd figured it out when everything preceeding that was by his own standards a failure

I wish ppl would stop using this analogy. Theres no positive side effects to being a crackhead. No "other side" to the debate. Theres not even a debate at all.

Relationship/dating advice is purely subjective. What one person wouldn't put up with, someone else is happy af to be around.

Same with crackheads 🤷🏿‍♂️... I'm leaving. I'm leaving.

You realize that many of those comments, hell the majority, are from his fans and not all just "hate" right?
His fans are definitely posting but the bulk of it is hate, we have seen celebrities die and they do not trend for this long on twitter at number 1

All I wanna say is, I wish I will be that hated when I die boy.

If you ain't got no haters, you wasn't living right.

This man got so much hate it is admirable.

You would've thought he caused a genocide.

I ain't know telling women they fat and average could make you one of the most hated public figures in recent memory. And he only been doing it for how long, 3 years?

Man, I need some haters like that.

I am older than Kevin, my time is running out, I need to get on with it.

All I wanna say is, I wish I will be that hated when I die boy.

If you ain't got no haters, you wasn't living right.

This man got so much hate it is admirable.

You would've thought he caused a genocide.

I ain't know telling women they fat and average could make you one of the most hated public figures in recent memory. And he only been doing it for how long, 3 years?

Man, I need some haters like that.

I am older than Kevin, my time is running out, I need to get on with it.

Bruh that’s sounds like a bunch of rapper bullshit. People aren’t supposed to hate wtf wants to hated. Too old for that

Back