Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Think a lil deeper bruh

It's not a comparison, but to show how a controversial divisive public's death being cheered IS NOT unprecedented
(definitely doesn't mean he/she were "right" about anything because people celebrate their demise)

So this all outrage and whining KS supporters are doing is futile

Who gives a shit. It was nasty then and it's nasty now.

Do all the mental gymnastics you need bruh. I just beg you to stretch first.

All this “who cares “, who gives a fuck, who gives a shit” yang ying

Y’all KS fans give shits and fucks because you are genuinely shocked and I’ll dare say…hurt? at exactly how unwell liked the mfer was

And people are expressing how little they don’t give a shit or fuck about him, his death or how his family feels about it

to me it's almost like goin to a comedy show where you kno the comedian roast the audience

so if you sit in the front row, your chances of gettin roasted rise dramatically

jus like if you called into his show, your chances of gettin roasted rise

ain't like he was goin out targetin random stangers

so for people he never spoke of personally to have such vitriol comes off like hit dogs hollerin

shit, them mf playin pranks on folks in Walmart are way worse than Kevin ever was imo

:shrug2:

Nah, I got her point exactly

But all is well 🤝🏾

Explain his contradiction.
He wasn’t looking for a relationship with that woman and we don’t k ow if she was looking for one with him so the things he spoke about didn’t apply.

also her trying to say “not skinny” when she wasn’t fat was just a lie trying to prove her point.

Last edited:
Explain his contradiction.
He wasn’t looking for a relationship with that woman and we don’t k ow if she was looking for one with him so the things he spoke about didn’t apply.

also her trying to say “not skinny” when she wasn’t fat was just a lie trying to prove her point.
Ok

Back