Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

I hope bro aint passed
Just in his 50's
But if people wanna celebrate his death
They gotta wake up call coming cause there will be copycats trying to fill the vacuum he leaves and they maybe even harsher
If this true which it seems to be....alot of women won't care about it anyway

I hope bro aint passed
Just in his 50's
But if people wanna celebrate his death
They gotta wake up call coming cause there will be copycats trying to fill the vacuum he leaves and they maybe even harsher

He was 56 and a cancer survivor. Rumor is that he did from sudden cardiac arrest.

He's passed on. It's multiple videos confirming it and redpill YouTubers that knew KS confirming it. The ignorant ass women on Twitter is celebrating his death. I didn't follow KS like that but I did catch his content from time to time. Whether ppl agreed or disagreed with his viewpoints or positions it's a line called respect.

He was 56 and a cancer survivor. Rumor is that he did from sudden cardiac arrest.

He's passed on. It's multiple videos confirming it and redpill YouTubers that knew KS confirming it. The ignorant ass women on Twitter is celebrating his death. I didn't follow KS like that but I did catch his content from time to time. Whether ppl agreed or disagreed with his viewpoints or positions it's a line called respect.

I hear you but in this age of everybody being assumed to be too sensitive folks don’t have a lot of love for the gender war generals like that. Probably been some venom if that Candace lady passed away the coon one. Or if them dudes from fresh and fit died. I feel like once it became ok to pretty much say whatever folks rolled with it no matter the stance

Crazy. Like I said before, the first time I was introduced to dude was when I was first getting into the frag community. It's amazing to see what he blew up to become. I stopped following him much when he pivoted the platform, but never had any ill feelings like many seem to. 56 years is too young to go. May his light forever rest in heavenly power

Many men need the harsh truths about female and male relationships.

I honestly think it should be a class in high school.

Teach you how to avoid having a baby momma, multiple divorces, alimony, and child support.

Unfortunately many wanna write off the men that has suffered greatly as bitter and they get no pussy and blah blah.

Nah, they are just men that been there, done that and have nothing to show for it but a broken home, financial ruin and a therapy bill.

RIP Kevin Samuels, I don't believe in God but that man was doing the Lord's work.

we all different. Me personally tho... even someone who I got absolutely no love for and probably some animosity for... for me.. once they pass I aint gon go out my way to shit on them. That just in poor taste to me
Yeah this is how I feel...

Like not one topic I've ever seen from dude sparked my interest or made me personally wanna jump in the conversation.... But I can't deny that man's clear talent to keep conversation going, keep the computers Putin, and consistently profit off of it

Like homie really made a name for himself and has often been the topic of discussion on this very board...

If it's confirmed... My sincerest condolences to his family and fans....

If it's not.... Niggaz gotta stop spreading fucking rumors 🤦🏿‍♂️

I hear you but in this age of everybody being assumed to be too sensitive folks don’t have a lot of love for the gender war generals like that. Probably been some venom if that Candace lady passed away the coon one. Or if them dudes from fresh and fit died. I feel like once it became ok to pretty much say whatever folks rolled with it no matter the stance

I don’t feel he was doing the gender war thing

Because he was talking about men and women. He was trying to give advice just in rude ass way to men and women. Some shit he said was very side eye though.

Back