Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

If this is true, and there truly are birds out here chirping squawks of joy, then all it does is validate EVERYTHING he ever said about them.

R.I.P. to that guy if he's actually gone.
How so?
I’m seeing a lot of comments like this

835F268D-43FD-4C5A-8FA5-C3A80B6B8335.jpeg

Niggas know good and well if Candace Owens died memes would be flying like nothing so idk why there's some surprise that people would have jokes or less than loving words for someone who made their name in being controversial.

to me.. it would be in poor taste if they did that for her as well. Shitty takes are shitty takes no matter the person you're talking about IMO

to me.. it would be in poor taste if they did that for her as well. Shitty takes are shitty takes no matter the person you're talking about IMO

Ehh..if you were shitty to people in life you can't really expect people to talk glowingly when you die. And there's plenty people talking good about him too that loved his videos. Plenty of his fan boys and girls jumping on anybody who had/have something negative to say. It ain't this one sided shit on KS fest being portrayed in here

Ehh..if you were shitty to people in life you can't really expect people to talk glowingly when you die. And there's plenty people talking good about him too that loved his videos. Plenty of his fan boys and girls jumping on anybody who had/have something negative to say. It ain't this one sided shit on KS fest being portrayed in here

I'm not trying to portray anything. I just think.. for ME.. and in my opinion.. its in poor taste to speak ill of the dead even if they were a terrible person.

That's all I got for this topic. I'll see myself out

So if I go back through posts about rush limbaugh's death im gon see a bunch of yall giving condolences and prayers, right?

:foh5:

lol wont see me in there at all. If I dont have nothing nice to say about a person in death I try to stay away from the conversation altogether.

Try being the key word here lol

So if I go back through posts about rush limbaugh's death im gon see a bunch of yall giving condolences and prayers, right?

:foh5:

Rush Limbaugh was a feverish racist with a massive platform that uplifted white supremacy, helped push a insurrection on Capitol hill, and spout rhetoric that directly did a disservice to blacks everywhere including you. If you feel kevin Samuels had the same impact I won't hold you.

lol wont see me in there at all. If I dont have nothing nice to say about a person in death I try to stay away from the conversation altogether.

Try being the key word here lol
Fair enough lol.

My thing is let's stop acting like trash ppl can't receive the trash they put out. If they want respect and dignity, they shoulda lived that way.

When nip and kobe died, the general consensus was love and prayers still to this day. KS is getting a mixed bag of reactions and he earned that.

Rush Limbaugh was a feverish racist with a massive platform that uplifted white supremacy, helped push a insurrection on Capitol hill, and spout rhetoric that directly did a disservice to blacks everywhere including you. If you feel kevin Samuels had the same impact I won't hold you.

Kevin Samuels told a woman that she shouldn't look to protect her kid first if that child came to them and said they'd been molested. If that's the type of advice giving people want to champion then that's gonna come with a certain level of scrutiny and questions.

I agree
But people remember how you made them feel far beyond your actions

And the fact is he sowed division amongst the community and alienated many black women. On top of that exploited the worse aspects of many black men fears, insecurities, resentment etc they have toward black women
Why? For mere profit? Personal hatred?
We’ll never know the reason die with him

But expect reactions like this more often than not

View attachment 833454

Ironically, people like that are actually showing their true colors by proving he was right about what he said about those types.

You've gotta be a petty, vindictive person to relish in someone's death like that.

Kevin Samuels told a woman that she shouldn't look to protect her kid first if that child came to them and said they'd been molested. If that's the type of advice giving people want to champion then that's gonna come with a certain level of scrutiny and questions.

No one is championing kevin Samuels. Certainly not me anyway. I'm championing common decency in death for anyone that hasn't done anything to harm me or anyone else.

I don't think some shitty takes qualify. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back