Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Start it at 18:25. That was the smoothest backtracking of all time.

lol Snoop wildin'. Nigga was like "No I don't regret it. Fuck them hoes...I mean I ain't that guy anymore and I sometimes feel uncomfortable performing those songs, and I really don't like when my daughter hears them but yeah no regrets at all."

Also, he ain't lying about the difference between East Coast and West Coast weed back in the day. I've never really been a smoker and even I knew that shit.

lol Snoop wildin'. Nigga was like "No I don't regret it. Fuck them hoes...I mean I ain't that guy anymore and I sometimes feel uncomfortable performing those songs, and I really don't like when my daughter hears them but yeah no regrets at all."

Also, he ain't lying about the difference between East Coast and West Coast weed back in the day. I've never really been a smoker and even I knew that shit.

What he say about the difference in weed?

Reactions: GNS
What he say about the difference in weed?

He said back in the 90s East Coast weed was trash and harder to get in comparison to West Coast weed and that it was largely due to the cops being far quicker and harsher with crackdowns when it came to people breaking marijuana laws on the East Coast.

He said back in the 90s East Coast weed was trash and harder to get in comparison to West Coast weed and that it was largely due to the cops being far quicker and harsher with crackdowns when it came to people breaking marijuana laws on the East Coast.

The weed being trash is some bullshit IMO but the shit about the police being quicker to fuck with people about weed is true from what I've heard when comparing the coasts.

The weed being trash is some bullshit IMO but the shit about the police being quicker to fuck with people about weed is true from what I've heard when comparing the coasts.

I was never a big weed head, so I can't speak as an expert. I'll just say I smoked a few times in SC, GA, FL, and NYC back in the 90s, and basically got nothing out of it. The first time I went to Cali and smoked, I felt like I was going to cough up a lung and I actually did feel something. My experience might be different though.

I do know I lived next to this chick that was a pot head when I lived in NC in the early 00s. I brought her back some of the Cali stuff one time and she acted like it was some life changing shit. So it might not have been impossible to get good weed on the East Coast, but it's probably fair to say that there was a difference on average in what people were smoking.

I was never a big weed head, so I can't speak as an expert. I'll just say I smoked a few times in SC, GA, FL, and NYC back in the 90s, and basically got nothing out of it. The first time I went to Cali and smoked, I felt like I was going to cough up a lung and I actually did feel something. My experience might be different though.

I do know I lived next to this chick that was a pot head when I lived in NC in the early 00s. I brought her back some of the Cali stuff one time and she acted like it was some life changing shit. So it might not have been impossible to get good weed on the East Coast, but it's probably fair to say that there was a difference on average in what people were smoking.

Everyone has their opinion. Just like anything else depending on who you getting it from and in some cases how long they've had it determines the quality of what you getting.

Go get ya yearly physical yall.. and actually listen to the fuckin doctor when they recommend you make some lifestyle changes if you have certain issues.

That's all I got
I was fina type something else, but you nailed it. Listen to inori
Full agreement, a lot of ppl our community ignore shit when it comes to health... its gotta stop

yea

but when you look at it historically, you kinda get why a lotta black folks don't trust doctors

I mean we were used like guinea pigs (Tuskegee Experiment)

& the racism is jus as prevalent in the doctor's office as everywhere else in Amerikkkan society

Back