Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

they saying that Samuels was living with a trans woman that was a hooker at the time of his death...... only in Atlanta.

All I wanna say is, I wish I will be that hated when I die boy.

If you ain't got no haters, you wasn't living right.

This man got so much hate it is admirable.

You would've thought he caused a genocide.

I ain't know telling women they fat and average could make you one of the most hated public figures in recent memory. And he only been doing it for how long, 3 years?

Man, I need some haters like that.

I am older than Kevin, my time is running out, I need to get on with it.

Divisive radio host Rush Limbaugh is dead. No wonder 'rot in hell' is trending on Twitter

Liberals Celebrate Rush Limbaugh’s Death, ‘Good Riddance’ Trends on Twitter

I couldn't careless. I don't believe the family is just giving out all that info while grieving a day later.

Where were you hatched?

It's foul his family is having to see people disparage him after he died. That falls mainly on KS though. Like it's been said had he not made his legacy being so critical of others people wouldn't be doing this now. How people react after a person dies is often a direct reflection of how they made people feel.

It's foul his family is having to see people disparage him after he died. That falls mainly on KS though. Like it's been said had he not made his legacy being so critical of others people wouldn't be doing this now. How people react after a person dies is often a direct reflection of how they made people feel.

No it's just a reflection of YOU. That's it.

Lmaooooo the lengths.

Lol at comparing Kevin Samuels to rush Limbaugh to justify your screaming "fuck that nigga in death" on the internet.

Church is open today.

Think a lil deeper bruh

It's not a comparison, but to show how a controversial divisive public's death being cheered IS NOT unprecedented
(definitely doesn't mean he/she were "right" about anything because people celebrate their demise)

So this all outrage and whining KS supporters are doing is futile

Back