Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

I listened to some of his stuff. Wasn't an active viewer. However alot of the stuff he said I agreed with. Whether or not you feel his delivery of the message was the best there was truth in it.

The truth stings and that's why you see so many woman basking in his death which is very sickening.

If you glee in someone death that much then you're not someone I want to be with anyway.

The woman he was with prostitution price just doubled.
Who's paying for that coño de la muerte?

hmm-maybe.gif

I used to laugh at this goofy schtick you put up on the IC cuz I thought it was like…you just being old and funny. But after like…a decade of you doing that & providing source points for the ideology along the way (the fuck niggas you watch on YouTube) made me look at you different.

Lastly, and ima try to be as nice as possible here.... those of us that have been around since the IC know the typa poster you are and see the freestyled opinions you give. If the videos you post are what helped you reach the level your thinking works at, im good on that. I fuck with you and your weird uncle schtick. But im fine being ignorant to the black manosphere and whatever women that be on that same shit.

same shit, man.

but it’s cool.

Fuckin cops.

Why did the daughter get the Mark put on her?

Man, throw this hideous she-mammal away in the clink till 2065.
I haven’t read about it, either. That she-mammal is outta sight, outta mind.

Like I said before: fuck Joe Biden. He ain’t the end-all-be-all.

As long as Bitchy DeVos is gone, he done all he needs to do for me. Fuck the rest of his presidency, as far as I go.

I’ll catch up on that DeVos shit when I’m done moving.
That mammal is a he-mammal without a country right now. NO ONE should buy them shits from him, and the Proud Bitches ex-communicated him damn near.
She-mammal is what she is.
I saw that doc on HBO.

Throw that she-mammal in jail for the next 10-20.
“He only insults black women with that she-mammal shit…”

Aight, then.

CFB7003B-2BAE-41D0-8CA4-EB4DC778FD4E.gif

Condolences to his mom so close to Mother's Day...

If him having not one but two failed marriages, being intrusive and judgemental on others' lives without divulging his own failures, or revealing the miraculous being who bestowed him the keys to fix the black community didn't cause them to have a second thought this won't either.

Just ridiculous, that's like going to Lizzo for a weight loss plan. This man had all the answers with no credentials, the best snake oil salesman I've seen recently. I give him props though, he had a lot of dusty niggas walking around with their heads high. All High Valued men deserve flowers..and here are yours.💐#RIPKANG👑

Back