Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

The issue with all this high value men, MGTOW, and similar philosophies is, is this -

They over there saying they dont need women cause they tired as fuck of getting fucked over/passed over by women.

Lmaoooo. How you dont need women when the only reason you feel that way is cause you bitter women aint giving you play?

You had to value the fuck out of women to get to the point of feeling like you hate women.

Shit hilariously contradictory

I think you have Red Pill/Mgtow confused with Incel culture, "Red Pill" does come from the Matrix movie,Red Pill meaning face the cold hard truth and Blue Pill meaning stay asleep in fantasy land. MGTOW(Men going their own way) consists mainly of divorced men or men who have been cheated on by women they were loyal to. Incels (involuntary celibate) are men who want certain types of women but they feel that they can't get them.

I think you have Red Pill/Mgtow confused with Incel culture, "Red Pill" does come from the Matrix movie,Red Pill meaning face the cold hard truth and Blue Pill meaning stay asleep in fantasy land. MGTOW(Men going their own way) consists mainly of divorced men or men who have been cheated on by women they were loyal to. Incels (involuntary celibate) are men who want certain types of women but they feel that they can't get them.

They like lbgqt I guess diverse and shit lol

Incels (involuntary celibate)
shocked-surprised.gif

Bruh
I don't think I knew this

And therein lies the problem.

You can't get a thorough understanding of it if you don't watch it long enough to fully grasp the context of what's being said.

Here's another livestream to help you out if you care to take the time to listen:

Fam...self assured ppl have no desire to engage with this typa content. That's really all it is. Has nothing to do with gaining understanding, being sensitive or whatever. I have no problems with my own or the opposite sex, therefore gender dynamic debates hold no value in my life even if I may agree with what's being said.

Just speaking for myself here...if ima sit down and watch or listen to somebody talk for hrs, or 24 mins in this case...im seeking out actual credentialed ppl with expertise on the topic. Not niggas with hand me down studio equipment and snapple facts at their disposal.

Lastly, and ima try to be as nice as possible here.... those of us that have been around since the IC know the typa poster you are and see the freestyled opinions you give. If the videos you post are what helped you reach the level your thinking works at, im good on that. I fuck with you and your weird uncle schtick. But im fine being ignorant to the black manosphere and whatever women that be on that same shit.

I have heard him say some wack shit and heard him say some positive things about black women and black men relationship dynamic.

I don’t understand the racial part folks claim. I can understand when it comes to big women/men and broke men. He was harsh. But it wasn’t enough for me to say things like good he’s dead or karma coming back.

Lol look at this. So quick to lead with and point out negativity for likes and views. Bet their audience mouths was foaming in the comment section too.

Couldn't post a video about how much good he did. Just continuing to feed into fuckery to rile up subscribers. I aint eem mad at it.

Lol look at this. So quick to lead with and point out negativity for likes and views. Bet their audience mouths was foaming in the comment section too.

Couldn't post a video about how much good he did. Just continuing to feed into fuckery to rile up subscribers. I aint eem mad at it.
😐

I fuck with you and your weird uncle schtick. But im fine being ignorant to the black manosphere and whatever women that be on that same shit.

So, I should go back to the old deadeye who always quote/unquote............."had a question"............for various women every other week?

curious looking old dude.gif

Back