Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

The crazy thing is that people are so thirsty to roast this nigga in death...that they're not even really doing that good of a job at it. There are so many more accurate, creative, though-provoking ways to destroy that nigga and his devotees than the shit that I been seeing online. Niggas just grabbing the low-hanging fruit.

If niggas are gonna be classless, without a shred of humanity...seems like they'd wanna at least be FUNNY and classless, without a shred of humanity.

The majority of ppl that actually die alone are men and not women but that's neither here nor there

It actually does speak to how outrageous alot of the things him and others try to use as threats against women. The whole "you're gonna die old unmarried and alone" shit

The crazy thing is that people are so thirsty to roast this nigga in death...that they're not even really doing that good of a job at it. There are so many more accurate, creative, though-provoking ways to destroy that nigga and his devotees than the shit that I been seeing online. Niggas just grabbing the low-hanging fruit.

If niggas are gonna be classless, without a shred of humanity...seems like they'd wanna at least be FUNNY and classless, without a shred of humanity.
I haven't seen any of it besides what's been posted here. Despite not fuckin with the nigga (and anyone else like him, male or female), im not relishing in somebody dying in their 50s. Like....that's very young.

The most important thing posted in this thread was about health and getting your life right, or something to that effect. Most everything else is false pretense and vain rhetoric.

aye y’all chill

Let @deadeye put us on the red pill/MGTOW shit. He know all the incel intel.

Can't help you with the incel thing, but if y'all had bothered to just click play on the multiple youtube videos I've posted over the past few years.......you'd have a much better understanding of red pill content than you have now.

Last edited:
The issue with all this high value men, MGTOW, and similar philosophies is, is this -

They over there saying they dont need women cause they tired as fuck of getting fucked over/passed over by women.

Lmaoooo. How you dont need women when the only reason you feel that way is cause you bitter women aint giving you play?

You had to value the fuck out of women to get to the point of feeling like you hate women.

Shit hilariously contradictory

@Eyerone

There you go bruh.

@AZTG just schooled you on incels.

Some ppl do.....and see fuckery in the first 30 seconds and click off.

And therein lies the problem.

You can't get a thorough understanding of it if you don't watch it long enough to fully grasp the context of what's being said.

Here's another livestream to help you out if you care to take the time to listen:

Back