Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Ladies hated this nigga because he told them a cold truth. Fellas hated him because he told them to get their shit together. Now the same ones are rejoicing buddy up outta here.

Yet

Listening to a rapper call our women a bitch call for the death of black men. Then also pay for the music and concerts.

Yet this metrosexual goofy in glasses is a cancer. LMAO RIP tho
RIGHT

Is it a coke shortage that causing the folks that sell it having to add the F to it so they can sell more?
Cheap and smaller and easier to smuggle. Fentanyl is also like 50 times stronger than morphine. If some one has coke or heroin cut with fentanyl unknowingly, they might do a regular amount they are use to. Since fentanyl is so strong, they would need to reduce the amount they take. But since most people dont know what they are buying, that is how an overdose happens because they take a regular dosage

Dudeman done called women “she-mammals” and “shea butters” in back to back nutty man posts.

Tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about dude.

Lol he put his voice on the vicaroo or whatever. Definitely the black dude that hung around the white boys vibe.

Bruh unplugging from that shit has done wonders for my general day-to-day disposition. Nobody was meant to know every terrible news story from every corner of the globe. There's solace in certain ignorance(s).

So I ain't even being funny or snarky when I wish you mfs the same peace I found after breaking free from that outrage factory of a website and other socials.

There may have been a time when I would've been so embedded in the shit, that Kevin Samuels' death would've made me feel the need to take a side and get some shots in. But now I'm like, "Damn, bruh died fuckin, I should be so lucky."

I rarely be on Twitter so I know what you mean bruh. The only reason I haven't gotten rid of Twitter is for news/sports. I don't even check for news related stories on there anymore b/c it be so much misinformation it's ridiculous. Since Elon Musk brought Twitter the stupid stuff is probably going to worse. Especially around election time.

Snoop: "Bitches ain't shit, and hoes is tricks/all they wanna do is suck ya dick...."

Too $hort: "She broke your heart and got you on your knees/But me I know how to treat a bitch/Fuck all that nice ass sweetheart shit/Suck my dick now that's foreplay"

Shea Butters:
giphy.gif

KS: "Stop overvaluing yourself. If you're a 6-7 caliber woman, stop trying to think you can be with a 9 or a 10-caliber man." (and vice-versa)

Shea Butters:
giphy.gif

Aight, then. Y'all got it.
oj-take-care.gif

Get that hate out ya heart, tho.

Nigga sooooo when black women used to say rap was degrading you missed that part cuz Queen Latifah had a whole video lol like you know and I know we been talking about how rap treats women for like 30 years

The issue with all this high value men, MGTOW, and similar philosophies is, is this -

They over there saying they dont need women cause they tired as fuck of getting fucked over/passed over by women.

Lmaoooo. How you dont need women when the only reason you feel that way is cause you bitter women aint giving you play?

You had to value the fuck out of women to get to the point of feeling like you hate women.

Shit hilariously contradictory

View attachment 833800

View attachment 833801

I haven't been radicalized at all.

Just have a heightened sense of awareness and understanding.

This all happened before I even knew about this space.

Most of what you're saying about me is just taking my posts out of context or going off of other people's beefs/interactions with me.

You're obviously not familiar with the content either.

Ironically, though, you seem to have embraced female shaming tactics.

So, in that regard, you're just as much a part of the space as you think I am.

View attachment 833795

View attachment 833796

that nigga need to go bald

Lmao this entire time I thought it was a matrix reference and was like huh??

It is and it ain’t. The reference of taking red/black pill comes from the Matrix, but they attach their own corny shit to it.

“Redpilled” usually has right wing/QAnon/MGTOW/FOTM Conspiracy theory connotations

Youll hear it mostly from middle aged white dudes with big divorced dad energy who have convinced themselves that they’re the REAL oppressed people.

Back