Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Technically, it's not a diss. It's an alternate way of referring to the female of the species, when I don't deem them lady-like, and I choose not to refer to them as bitches, whore, smuts, etc....

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Webster's dictionary. Expand your vernacular.

Time out

Do you call women “she mammals”…like in real life, my man?

like those words have actually came out your black ass mouth before?

you have been “radicalized” to a degree, big homie. That shit is NUTS.

I’m sure you know the ins, outs and who what’s it’s of this weirdo movement too.

too fuckin funny.

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

Barkely new laughing clip.gif

I haven't been radicalized at all.

Just have a heightened sense of awareness and understanding.

This all happened before I even knew about this space.

Most of what you're saying about me is just taking my posts out of context or going off of other people's beefs/interactions with me.

You're obviously not familiar with the content either.

Ironically, though, you seem to have embraced female shaming tactics.

So, in that regard, you're just as much a part of the space as you think I am.

Oshay Duke Jackson in red pointing pic.jpg

dude trying to hold in his laughter clip.gif

I haven't been radicalized at all.

Just have a heightened sense of awareness and understanding.

This all happened before I even knew about this space.

Most of what you're saying about me is just taking my posts out of context or going off of other people's beefs/interactions with me.

You're obviously not familiar with the content either.

Ironically, though, you seem to have embraced female shaming tactics.

So, in that regard, you're just as much a part of the space as you think I am.

View attachment 833795

View attachment 833796

Nah Nigga.

It’s me.

I been watching you post and have been interacting with you since 2010 my man.

what im saying is HISTORICALLY backed. And I’m not “shaming you”

Im laughing at you man. There’s a difference.

Nah Nigga.

It’s me.

I been watching you post and have been interacting with you since 2010 my man.

what im saying is HISTORICALLY backed. And I’m not “shaming you”

Im laughing at you man. There’s a difference.

Nah, you won't admit it......but you've started to follow the crowd just like everyone else.

You've never been triggered like this by my posts before.

Tell Westie I said hi btw.

And tell her to sign up too.

She'd definitely be a welcome addition to the site.

So just to make sure I remembered the clip correctly Kevin Samuels actually ends it off by asking the woman "Why wouldn't you just say girl whatever that's your daddy" after creating a scenario where he asked a woman who has a daughter already if they got married and had 2 more of their own kids would she believe her oldest child if she came to her and said "he was looking at me getting out of the shower".

That's some sick logic to spin

MGTOW isn't mainstream and itself is ridiculed. It's not even a coherent and consistent philosophy.

Feminism is mainstream. It's taught in schools. It's the defacto gender philosophy. You can get a whole degree in studying gender. They got thousands of organizations being feed millions of dollars to accomplish its goals. Men have nothing close to feminism.

And like I said, why would men prop up a guy like Kevin Samuels when he says most of them, especially Black men don't meet his standards of being high value men and men don't fall apart and cry all over social media.

Men are used to being insulted, being told they don't measure up, being told they need to do better.

Women aren't.

men don’t have anything close to feminism despite men running the world forever? Nigga you crazy. Feminism exists because man never mind yo

Nah, you won't admit it......but you've started to follow the crowd just like everyone else.

You've never been triggered like this by my posts before.

Tell Westie I said hi btw.

She'd definitely be a welcome addition to the site.

Triggered? Now you using weirdo buzz words

Again, it’s ME we talking about.

I used to laugh at this goofy schtick you put up on the IC cuz I thought it was like…you just being old and funny. But after like…a decade of you doing that & providing source points for the ideology along the way (the fuck niggas you watch on YouTube) made me look at you different.

Men's masculinity get hurt everyday. Men thatget half of they shit taken in court. Men who can't see their children. Men who are 30 plus earning minimum wage. Men who get incarcerated. Men get hurt, bruised, beaten down and shut up and deal with it. We don't ask questions. We don't try to fix it. We say that's the way it is and move on.

And also, there are as many pro-life women as men. The idea that anti-abortion is a man thing isn't true. Plenty of women who pro-life.

And I am talking interpersonally. Women don't get told straight up by another person, they have a stank attitude and they gonna die alone. People handle women with kid gloves when it comes to direct communication.

Women don't get criticize like that, men do. That's why half of Kevin Samuels fanbase were women, and he had plenty of conversations, with Black, White, Latina women that weren't just "you ain't shit conversations'".

People liked Kevin Samuels because he was honest and direct. If you looked frumpy, you most likely ain't gonna get a man that makes 6 figures. If you broke, you ain't gonna get a Rihanna look alike. He wasn't gonna lie to you.

The oh my god, why he talk to a Black woman like thing that blew him up was how he talked to everybody.

you saying men go through a bunch of shit but forgetting men made those rules and set the trend?

So just to make sure I remembered the clip correctly Kevin Samuels actually ends it off by asking the woman "Why wouldn't you just say girl whatever that's your daddy" after creating a scenario where he asked a woman who has a daughter already if they got married and had 2 more of their own kids would she believe her oldest child if she came to her and said "he was looking at me getting out of the shower".

That's some sick logic to spin

hes sick asf !

Snoop: "Bitches ain't shit, and hoes is tricks/all they wanna do is suck ya dick...."

Too $hort: "She broke your heart and got you on your knees/But me I know how to treat a bitch/Fuck all that nice ass sweetheart shit/Suck my dick now that's foreplay"

Shea Butters:
giphy.gif

KS: "Stop overvaluing yourself. If you're a 6-7 caliber woman, stop trying to think you can be with a 9 or a 10-caliber man." (and vice-versa)

Shea Butters:
giphy.gif

Aight, then. Y'all got it.
oj-take-care.gif

Get that hate out ya heart, tho.

Last edited:
Snoop: "Bitches ain't shit, and hoes is tricks/all they wanna do is suck ya dick...."

Too $hort: "She broke your heart and got you on your knees/But me I know how to treat a bitch/Fuck all that nice ass sweetheart shit/Suck my dick now that's foreplay"

Shea Butters:
giphy.gif

KS: "Stop overvaluing yourself. If you're a 6-7 caliber woman, stop trying to think you can be with a 9 or a 10-caliber man."

Shea Butters:
giphy.gif

Aight, then. Y'all got it.
giphy.gif

Get that hate out ya heart, tho.

shea butters?

nigga.

Back