Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Lotta y'all are laughing about how Kevin going mainstream could've had long-term ramifications, but think about this.

Outside of social media, when have you ever seen an article or news segment about redpill/mgtow........or whatever you want to call it on mainstream media?

Has Vice even covered it?

Wonder why?

Because the few times it got covered..........it spread so fast that they decided not to cover it anymore.

Strangely enough, some aspects have still managed to filter their way to the mainstream.

Remember that CNN report about young males deciding to opt-out of college........and them trying to figure out why they were doing it?

Or how women complain about how so many men are more focused on playing video games than getting married/relationships?

Or how a lot of men have opted out of the workforce altogether and decided to just live on the bare minimum?

Where do you think that comes from?

Most of you have no idea because you're not familiar with the space, but those are all by-products of red-pill ideology.

Even given the fact that most of the people who've embraced this type of lifestyle have never even heard of anything even remotely related to it.

They're just responding/reacting to what they're seeing and observing in society and/or their environment.

theres vice & cnn covering it.

And LOL @ you speaking on this shit like it’s a motherfuckin secret society holy shit

They saying this is the woman Kevin was with
FSFXD21XMAA8jN1

[img,phttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSFXD21XMAA8jN1?format=jpg&name=large[/img]
FSFXD3xXsAAJknk

I wouldn't mind dying with my dick in that.

There's was a video floating around with Kevin Samuels hanging with a crew of White women.

And people thought he was gay lol.

wait…. what

this just keeps getting… whoa…

:pathetic:

Paul Mooney exasperated clip.gif

It's already starting to unfold.

Next step is finding out who gave him the cocaine............and who laced it with fentanyl?

Starting to look more and more like this man was set up to get murdered.

Ladies hated this nigga because he told them a cold truth. Fellas hated him because he told them to get their shit together. Now the same ones are rejoicing buddy up outta here.

Yet

Listening to a rapper call our women a bitch call for the death of black men. Then also pay for the music and concerts.

Yet this metrosexual goofy in glasses is a cancer. LMAO RIP tho

So you're saying he was able to monetize anger towards black women because he knew nobody gave a fuck about Black men? Neither of those are good things. You're trying to make a battle out of something where both sides are being shitted on
Nope I’m saying that he went viral based on what he was saying to people calling his show because any slight is considered an attack.

Ladies hated this nigga because he told them a cold truth. Fellas hated him because he told them to get their shit together. Now the same ones are rejoicing buddy up outta here.

Yet

Listening to a rapper call our women a bitch call for the death of black men. Then also pay for the music and concerts.

Yet this metrosexual goofy in glasses is a cancer. LMAO RIP tho

I had typed up something about how rappers sell trauma and disrespect towards women

theres vice & cnn covering it.

And LOL @ you speaking on this shit like it’s a motherfuckin secret society holy shit

Not quite the same thing.

MRA's are a different entity altogether.

Long story short, MRA's are focused on changing the laws that have often favored women and treated men unfairly.

Red-Pills have decided to opt-out of the system altogether and take steps to not even get caught up in those traps.

Nice try though.

Last edited:
We're all guilty of listening to negative things and liking it but some how this guy is the worst of the worst. It's just funny to me at this point

Nobody said he's the worst of the worst...but it is a problem that people, especially other Black people, continue to intentionally monetize not only Black anger but such negative discord between Black men and women. And he was just the latest to do it

Rest in peace to that man.
To the rest of yall, continue to live in peace.

Begin by getting tf off Twitter.

Yeah I been considering this since late last year. It's some miserable ass folks on both sides of that app. Then you add in the weirdos it's like a insane asylum on there.

Sidenote:

Never heard of this guy until somebody posted a thread about him on this site.

Never watched any of his videos.

Doesn’t seem like something that would interest me.

Judging by the comments from people on this site and on Twitter, he just seems like somebody trying to get attention by being “edgy”.

I won’t judge him, one way or the other.

Not quite the same thing.

MRA's are a different entity altogether.

Long story short, MRA's are focused on changing the laws that have often favored women and treated men unfairly.

Red-Pills have decided to opt-out of the system altogether and take steps to not even get caught up in those traps.

Nice try though.

LOL…I knew you couldn’t wait to flex your knowledge and depth of both topics!!

this is why I joke your old gump ass everytime you come in those threads where women are accusing men of abuse or cases in which men murder women and you find a way to blame the woman for it. And then you have the fuckin audacity to make it seem like I’m singling your weirdo ass out for consistently repping incel ideology like that shit is WAVY. MAN that shit gay as hell.

you have been “radicalized” to a degree, big homie. That shit is NUTS. I’m sure you know the ins, outs and who what’s it’s of this weirdo movement too.

too fuckin funny.

Back