Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Some of y'all are reaching for the moon on this:

"You guys were mean about Rush dying, so we can be mean here."

1) KS didn't openly insult an entire race of people regularly. He called a she-mammal or two fat, and said male brokies and washed-up jawns deserve each other. I would hardly call that bigotry.

2) Didn't all those she-mammals and dusty dudes that got the business call HIS SHOW? Aren't they accepting whatever criticism was eligible to come their way by doing so? I thought so, too.

3) Not all of us even insulted Rush:

Honestly, that all that could've been said about KS if you didn't bang with his ideologies. A simple "IDGAF" would've worked here.

4) Personally insulting me also proves my point about the simps that run wild and free on this board. It's still 2,000 lashes to all simps, B.

He openly insulted black women often. Throw your first point away

Some of y'all are reaching for the moon on this:

"You guys were mean about Rush dying, so we can be mean here."

1) KS didn't openly insult an entire race of people regularly. He called a she-mammal or two fat, and said male brokies and washed-up jawns deserve each other. I would hardly call that bigotry.

2) Didn't all those she-mammals and dusty dudes that got the business call HIS SHOW? Aren't they accepting whatever criticism was eligible to come their way by doing so? I thought so, too.

3) Not all of us even insulted Rush:

Honestly, that all that could've been said about KS if you didn't bang with his ideologies. A simple "IDGAF" would've worked here.

4) Personally insulting me also proves my point about the simps that run wild and free on this board. It's still 2,000 lashes to all simps, B.

Lol why you still say she mammal and why you forgetting that you dusty

RIP to him

I wasn't a avid listener,but I peeped his shit randomly sometimes

He made some points and said some shit I don't agree with too.

What's crazy to me is that either way he just got that big break you hope for with what you do and only got to live it for 2 yrs to the fullest.

I'm not surprised some ppl are celebrating his death because he shitted on a lot of ppl atleast from their perspective.

Last edited:
Shit....when placed in this context even his staunchest support has to admit, it's beyond irony, it's like the universal itself said:

"Let's me see something...."

I mean people have said it in this thread...the same energy you put out into the universe is what you get back.

Another thing, I see a guy like Kevin Samuels as an entertainer first and foremost.

People be taking what a random motherfucker who sat in his office in a suit for 5 hours talking shit to people who voluntarily called in people to heart is weird.

If you fat, and you know you fat, and you saw him smack his lips and shake his head and roast 10 other people before you, then why you mad when you call in and get roasted.

If you 35 and single and lonely with a damn attitude, and you call up and he tells you gonna die alone because you got an attitude nobody wanna put up with, why you mad.

What the fuck do you expect to happen on this man's show.

Kevin Samuels is a character, he knew how to push the alogrithms. He ain't no psychiatrist, he ain't no real relationship expert. He was a sassy motherfucker in a suit, talking shit.

If what he said was mean-spirited or whatever, then got damn, motherfucker I heard worse on the Black internet. There's motherfuckers out here saying wilder than shit than you average, got a stank attitude and your dick little and you broke. Shit that's a ComicView set.

This generation is soft.

a lot of reaching going on mane - wonder who he'll get compared to next

if you didnt like the man - just say so and done. None of these opinions existed prior to 2020 and its been posted why

the conversations will continue because they are needed

Black Men keep your health a priority for real

For those who want keep pushing the "he didn't get fame when he was only insulting Black men" yall don't think it's a sign of a problem that he was able to gain fame and monetize shitting on Black women the way he was? If those are the main videos of his that went viral and that those same male listeners he previously insulted felt compelled to share and push then that actually points to a bigger problem about someone capitalizing on demeaning Black women. That don't stand out to yall as something that shouldn't be a thing at all?

Back