Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Exactly what I was saying.

All this "Oh my I'm appalled" :ohshit2:

Because this time it was a controversial public figure they liked

Even wilder...some of the people others have mentioned who passed away also had some spotty shit on their reputation as well, yet when they died people still mainly said nothing but glowing things about them. Shit people loved Kobe so much niggas went full attack mode on anyone who brought up his rape charges. DMX rapped about raping a dead corpse among a host of other wild shit and we all cried last year when he passed. Which further proves that if once you die if people got this much negative shit to say then maybe that impact wasn't as positive as his fanbase wants to believe it was. Because people have done worse shit than get on the internet and call black men and women stupid yet get alot more love and well wishes once they pass.

The fact so many are truly shocked & surprised at how unwell liked he truly was shows you can't read the room

I had no problem with dude, as I've seen him type before. But K.S. was undoubtedly divisive

He was just a more articulated, well dressed and refined Tommy Sotomayor.

Even wilder...some of the people others have mentioned who passed away also had some spotty shit on their reputation as well, yet when they died people still mainly said nothing but glowing things about them. Shit people loved Kobe so much niggas went full attack mode on anyone who brought up his rape charges. DMX rapped about raping a dead corpse among a host of other wild shit and we all cried last year when he passed. Which further proves that if once you die if people got this much negative shit to say then maybe that impact wasn't as positive as his fanbase wants to believe it was. Because people have done worse shit than get on the internet and call black men and women stupid yet get alot more love and well wishes once they pass.

Kobe and DMX both had redeemable qualities that exceeded their respective controversies and "checked" past

Kobe and DMX both had redeemable qualities that exceeded their respective controversies and "checked" past

Exactly. And when someone doesn't have those then you end up a mixed reaction to their death. They gave the world something positive to remember them by. Alot of other people can't say the same

Didn't know about this until I checked this thread.

Kids don't just make up shit like that.

Especially if they're telling their mother about it.

Don't understand how he could come to that conclusion.

Idk, maybe he was falsely accused or something.......but that's a huge reach.

Huge reach when most arent falsely saying rape. Especially when it concerns children. Forty year old dudes be thirsty for 18 year old girls for no reason. Whats 15 to them? Especially they are only eyeballing them.

If when you die people say shit like this to defend your legacy then you probably didn't leave the best one behind

They're only responding to the people who disrespected him after his death though.

The thing many people seem to be missing is the fact that, they're making him out to be some kind of hero to quote/unquote........."weirdo incel niggas"..............

BUT HIS PRIMARY AUDIENCE WAS WOMEN.

They're the ones who've been calling in to his show asking for relationship advice.

On how to attract a quote/unquote.........."high value man."

What they need to do to get married and be a good wife...........how to improve themselves..........etc.

Granted, some men liked to see him give these women a reality check...........but the main ones who sought his advice were women.

Now, before his current fame...........he was an image consultant to men.

However, for the past few years, his primary audience has been women.

The fact so many are truly shocked & surprised at how unwell liked he truly was shows you can't read the room

I had no problem with dude, as I've seen him type before. But K.S. was undoubtedly divisive

He was just a more articulated, well dressed and refined Tommy Sotomayor.

Thing is they know he divisive in their mind women just being sensitive hypocrites

They're only responding to the people who disrespected him after his death though.

The thing many people seem to be missing is the fact that, they're making him out to be some kind of hero to quote/unquote........."weirdo incel niggas"..............

They're the ones who've been calling in to his show asking for relationship advice.

What they need to do to get married and be a good wife...........how to improve themselves..........etc.

Granted, some men liked to see him give these women a reality check...........but the main ones who sought his advice were women.

Those same comments were being made by people defending him before he died. So don't act like the vitriol is sudden and out of nowhere or the comments like that towards people who don't like his content is new.

I wouldn't say he shit on black women. More so he said unkind truths. Also unfair to act like he targets black women, when he gave all women the same treatment. He just mostly had black callers.

Exactly.

Recently, he said he'd seen an increase in the number of white and latina women calling into his show..............because they were interested in building relationships with black men.

Saw a clip of him a month or so ago telling women (who have a problem with black men dating white women)............... that it wasn't Becky they had to worry about, it was Maria.

This is also should be a warning to Black men in general to stay up on your health and for people in general to stop equating simply not being fat to being healthy. Because if you spend your time criticizing people for being out of shape and unhealthy yet you suddenly pass from a health related issue then yeah there's gonna be a sense of irony in that people will also take note of.

I mean those people responding like that been talking like that since he came out

This is also should be a warning to Black men in general to stay up on your health and for people in general to stop equating simply not being fat to being healthy. Because if you spend your time criticizing people for being out of shape and unhealthy yet you suddenly pass from a health related issue then yeah there's gonna be a sense of irony in that people will also take note of.

Shit....when placed in this context even his staunchest support has to admit, it's beyond irony, it's like the universal itself said:

"Let's me see something...."

And just because a group of people larger than usual feel away about something doesn't legitimize it or make it correct.

Millions of people voted for Donald trump at a majority number.

They were wrong af.

A billion people at least think were all animals less worthy of breathing the same air as them and systematically work to make that a reality and disadvantage for us all over the world.

Wrong af.

This post is ironic coming on this forum.

I want to respond to this... but we haven't gotten into it in a while, and that's been peaceful.

I'll just keep it movin...

I used to watch FD's videos. He has some good points here and there, but for the most part, he comes off as a shill people trying to push "woke" (for lack of a better word) ideals.

Last edited:
Back