Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

View attachment 833768

It's already starting to unfold.

Next step is finding out who gave him the cocaine............and who laced it with fentanyl?

Starting to look more and more like this man was set up to get murdered.

To whom it may concern, click those reactions all you want..........but.......regardless of whether or not the young lady laced the cocaine herself..........if it turns out she's the one who gave him the cocaine, she might have to do some time for that.

Especially since the cocaine resulted in his death.

Dudeman done called women “she-mammals” and “shea butters” in back to back nutty man posts.

Tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about dude.

Na I just think the whole ‘she-mammal’ and ‘he-mammal’ shit is wack, in and of itself. Not the fact that you don’t know who dude is.

Carry on, Big Dawg.

Shit always came off as out of pocket to me, too🤷🏾

I didn’t feel a way about him one way or another.

For the people who didn’t care for him I can understand being indifferent about his death.

But it’s kinda crazy seeing people on social media straight up celebrating and making fun of him dying. I don’t know if he did or said anything that warranted that.

Yeah I been considering this since late last year. It's some miserable ass folks on both sides of that app. Then you add in the weirdos it's like a insane asylum on there.

Bruh unplugging from that shit has done wonders for my general day-to-day disposition. Nobody was meant to know every terrible news story from every corner of the globe. There's solace in certain ignorance(s).

So I ain't even being funny or snarky when I wish you mfs the same peace I found after breaking free from that outrage factory of a website and other socials.

There may have been a time when I would've been so embedded in the shit, that Kevin Samuels' death would've made me feel the need to take a side and get some shots in. But now I'm like, "Damn, bruh died fuckin, I should be so lucky."

Back