Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

It's probably not helping the idea that he didn't bash women when so many of his fans are quick to bash women in his defense either

Maannn...lol

It's really a cult mentality, going on here

One of K.S. acolytes actually questioned why I said he was divisive, in life AND death

:huh2:

KS: Black men and Black women do better so you can be better with a sarcastic tone

RL: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back,” while speaking to a Black person

Here's the comparison:

K.S. : Pissed and shitted on in death

R.L.: Pissed and shitted on in death

Both K.S & R.L: fans & supporters:
:scust1:

Here's the comparison:

K.S. : Pissed and shitted on in death

R.L.: Pissed and shitted on in death

Both K.S & R.L: fans & supporters:
:scust1:
That's stupid as hell.

One jackass gave his advice (albeit goofy at times but somewhat good advice) on trying to get men and women to be better and the other jackass called black and brown people niggas and spics daily to millions upon millions people on radio and TV

If yall think that is.....you know what nevermind. Y'all right I'm wrong.

That's stupid as hell.

One jackass gave his advice (albeit goofy at times but somewhat good advice) on trying to get men and women to be better and the other jackass called black and brown people niggas and spics daily to millions upon millions people on radio and TV

If yall think that is.....you know what nevermind. Y'all right I'm wrong.

Both men were controversial
Both of men have gotten mocked, ridiculed and shitted on in death?

Yes or no Brother Cain?

:huh4:

Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy both raped and murdered numerous people.

David Duke was a member of a racist, terrorist hate group.

Kevin Samuels said some things about dating that made some people uncomfortable.

Am I getting this correct?

Yes, lol like I said before people want Kevin to be perfect and damn near a deity to spread the information that he did. Look at the stretches people are trying to make.

You have people like Christelyn Karazin and Bruekelen Bleu saying worse stuff about black men/males and they weren’t as popular as KS.

@Nobody somewhere like......................................
leave-britney-alone-fan.gif
...."leave Joe alone"

Why aren’t black men tripping about Samuels despite him saying crazy stuff to black men that called his show? 🤔

It’s because what he was saying about men was true, and if it’s true, what’s to dispute? If his platform to black men is get your money up, invest in yourself long-term so you can be able to enjoy the truth to your labor, be the best version of yourself that you can be then what can be argued about those points?

Thats why the average man, would listen to clips here and there but didn’t need to watch every single last one of his videos in totality. You already understood what his channel was about. He’s no different than many other men just like him. There are plenty of men over the years that talk the same talking points as him. It is what it is.

BM not gonna actively support people who speak so nasty to us and about us.

Cynthia G and a lot of these divest chicks talk some foul, disgusting crazy shit about black men and we don’t call in to her show or argue with those hoes cuz how can you do business with morally bankrupt people?

Back