Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Both men were controversial
Both of men have gotten mocked, ridiculed and shitted on in death?

Yes or no Brother Cain?

:huh4:
I could write a whole story how their nothing a like and how the simple minds of our people think that goofy Kevin nigga deserves the same ridicule a legit fucking racist DESERVED.

I'm not though you're right they're complete mirror images of each other.

Last edited:
It’s because what he was saying about men was true, and if it’s true, what’s to dispute? If his platform to black men is get your money up, invest in yourself long-term so you can be able to enjoy the truth to your labor, be the best version of yourself that you can be then what can be argued about those points?

Thats why the average man, would listen to clips here and there but didn’t need to watch every single last one of his videos in totality. You already understood what his channel was about. He’s no different than many other men just like him. There are plenty of men over the years that talk the same talking points as him. It is what it is.

BM not gonna actively support people who speak so nasty to us and about us.

Cynthia G and a lot of these divest chicks talk some foul, disgusting crazy shit about black men and we don’t call in to her show or argue with those hoes cuz how can you do business with morally bankrupt people?
I agree. So why do women have a hard time accepting these same hard truths? KS shitted on men fiercely and brought that same energy to the women.

I could write a whole story how their nothing a like and how the simple minds of our people think that goofy Kevin nigga deserves the same ridicule a legit fucking racist DESERVED.

I'm not though you're right they're complete mirror images of each other.
as both of men have gotten mocked, ridiculed and shitted on in death

mcihael-jackson-beat-it.gif

I agree. So why do women have a hard time accepting these same hard truths? KS shitted on men fiercely and brought that same energy to the women.

For all the results that being with the wrong men that they see fit can bring.

So you get women that feel like being with a man who doesn’t make enough money, brings too much social pressure. Nothing wrong with women not wanting their spouse to be broke. Yet they’re asking for a specific kind of man. That man? Can have his pick of the litter which is what Kev would say. Go speak to one of these men who weld, do construction, electrical work…..but many women feel like those men aren’t good enough for them since they’re too special to settle. That’s fair.

Yet women don’t like to accept the harsh truths about women. Can I cry foul when a woman says I’m not cute, tall, good enough?? Yes, but so what. Women don’t wanna be called out for their mishaps so when we fail, we gotta take it.….and take it quietly. Women fail and the game gotta be rigged, you’re sexist, colorist, homophobic, cishet, toxic etc.

Which are all, very valid talking points but me wanting a woman who doesn’t want me can’t become her loss because I want to win. If I rather Vanessa Williams, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Keri Hilton……over Kelly Roland, Tems, Viola Davis…..that’s my business but women can again scream from high heavens all the things that make me bad.

I done been in plenty places and see women shit on men badly. We gotta take it. I call a woman ugly and now I gotta get thrown in social prison and apologize until I’m free. The Issue is that many women fought for the reality they want and its still not enough. Which is part of the core of what Kevin spoke about.

I always have good things to say about them average ass White women that let me play PlayStation, smoke weed and soak her air condition when I was down and out.

Is that a white thing? The one I’m thinking about was half black but raised by her white mama…kinda depressing if true

Back