Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

What the hell you tlaking about with this ire shit.

I hate the profession of food critics and movie critics.

Had nothing to do Lee as a person but the “profession”

But you know that because it was clearly stated. You just wanna be they guy to make it something it’s not.

You're admittedly expressing hate. Another word for that is ire. Synonyms are pretty common. And yeah it is misplaced in this thread because the type of critic you're talking about is what he does. What you're doing is basically watching a slam dunk contest and talking about how you hate 3 pointers. That's cool...but that ain't what this person does so you bringing it up is just you using this to express your dislike

You're admittedly expressing hate. Another word for that is ire. Synonyms are pretty common. And yeah it is misplaced in this thread because the type of critic you're talking about is what he does. What you're doing is basically watching a slam dunk contest and talking about how you hate 3 pointers. That's cool...but that ain't what this person does so you bringing it up is just you using this to express your dislike
You’re making it to be I hate Lee

That’s the picture you’re painting. But since you wanna do that I’ll sign it for you.

MF on an opinion based forum, don't like when other MF voice their opinion

giphy-2.gif

You do realize that how business works. A service is provided, people review said services, and the business thrives or folds based on whether or not people like it.

And you're still directing that misplaced ire at someone who does the exact opposite of what you claim to hate.

These niggas bout to burn Yelp to the ground................. :lol10:

How dare those people give their opinions about a restaurant............ :hahaha:

Yes.

Food, movies and music is the epitome of personal taste so it’s annoying to see folks try and steer folks away because YOU didn’t like the wings, plot, or vocals.

It’s not the same as shooting the shit with folks you know.

Those people have power and I think it’s lame.

Man get out of here if you’re a casual fan it’s nothing to be upset about

Yall do know food businesses ask people to place reviews on their sites or third party sites. This is how they get more business.
Add to the fact in Keith's case most of the places he reviews are places that specifically requested for him to come give their food a try and hopefully a look and recommendation it's not like he just blindly drove to a restaurant in Atlanta with his family.

Last edited:
What's up with this site and not liking when people express their opinions? Now movie and food critics are bad? Okay
Giving opinions is perfectly fine. It's how people give those opinions and the value that's placed upon it in today's culture that is the issue.

Just because you can have an opinion doesn't mean it has to be shared.

And then you have the whole pocket of weird mfs that will jump online to call something trash without even having actually taken it in fully they just need to be the first to post "mid".

Back