Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

Folks that do food reviews need to be taken off the internet

Food and movie reviewers

Shit so lame that person can have a large following telling you the food is good or bad. Shit is weird.

Now reviewing the establishment is different but food. Naw.

Food and movie reviewers

Shit so lame that person can have a large following telling you the food is good or bad. Shit is weird.

How is what someone like the Keith Lee dude any different from what you may share with an abw member if they ask about places in Nola to eat?

How is what someone like the Keith Lee dude any different from what you may share with an abw member if they ask about places in Nola to eat?

Difference is I’m not asking a “food critic” for a recommendation. I am asking someone who has frequented that establishment and not someone who is trying to make being a “food critic” a career. I also don’t follow these “food critics” on social media. I only acknowledge one Keith Lee and my fellow wrestling fans on here know who I’m talking about.

Lmao.

Shit not comparable fam. Ima just leave it at that

Difference is I’m not asking a “food critic” for a recommendation. I am asking someone who has frequented that establishment and not someone who is trying to make being a “food critic” a career. I also don’t follow these “food critics” on social media. I only acknowledge one Keith Lee and my fellow wrestling fans on here know who I’m talking about.
You heard him say how he met his wife?

Bruh a whole menace out here lolololl

Food and movie reviewers

They're all one in the same. All subject to the reviewer yet we require it instead of just experiencing shit and forming our own opinions. (We can get to another topic about our need to experience everything )

Even worst mfs can monetize those opinions so now everyone thinks they HAVE to give one and EVERYONE needs to hear it.

It's all gross.

Ok but he's not telling people where they should/shouldn't eat

He's giving a review based on his personal experience with that place

JUST like you would do if you were in baton rouge/Nola and asked me what I thought of xyz

Even then, he basically tells people experiences may vary, this was HIS experience

If I don't take anything from his videos as a restaurant owner, I'll take treat every person the same. Regardless if it's me and you or a celebrity, our experiences by and large are going to be the same

Ok but he's not telling people where they should/shouldn't eat

He's giving a review based on his personal experience with that place

JUST like you would do if you were in baton rouge/Nola and asked me what I thought of xyz

Even then, he basically tells people experiences may vary, this was HIS experience

If I don't take anything from his videos as a restaurant owner, I'll take treat every person the same. Regardless if it's me and you or a celebrity, our experiences by and large are going to be the same

Yeah Keith Lee videos are all positive even if he doesn't like the actual food or customer service. He still don't talk down on spots and makes it clear that his experience was his own and will say shit like "Maybe somebody had a bad day. It's cool." He's actually too damn nice about it.

Why not talk about the.Bigger issue of people being paper chasers.. having no sense of responsibility community, appreciation $$over everything and that a huge part of the reason that businesses fail

There has to be substance, integrity and quality.

That seems to be what got put on blast this weekend with Keith Lee being in Atlanta. What started the spiral was his family went into a spot to see how long of a wait to be seated and was told like an hr+. Once they found out he was outside they tried to come and instantly get him seated but he turned it down saying that if they could seat him and his family then they could seat the people who'd been waiting long before him. And that led to folks just putting a bunch of spots on blast who operate the same way and will break their back for someone with a bit of a name and following and not the people who frequent their spots daily and keep them in business. One spot responded with a bad tiktok video that got them shitted on even more and here we arw

That seems to be what got put on blast this weekend with Keith Lee being in Atlanta. What started the spiral was his family went into a spot to see how long of a wait to be seated and was told like an hr+. Once they found out he was outside they tried to come and instantly get him seated but he turned it down saying that if they could seat him and his family then they could seat the people who'd been waiting long before him. And that led to folks just putting a bunch of spots on blast who operate the same way and will break their back for someone with a bit of a name and following and not the people who frequent their spots daily and keep them in business. One spot responded with a bad tiktok video that got them shitted on even more and here we arw
That is shitty af creating a tier system that gives varying level of service decorum, attention, all baseline shit yadda..yadda

They emulate the worst of practices in society, business

Like a 3 tier music service
😔

food review folks that have a huge can sink a business if they give a bad food review.

I like folks that give the run down about how the business treat people though.

Keep exposing them
I don't think anyone in here disagrees with your first point

There are people who ONLY do things like "reviews" in hopes of gaining clout. With this specific brother, he isn't

There is another video of him, idk if it's at a different place or but but he pointed to some people that were filming him and said they were waiting before him and if they all of a sudden had room for him, then they had room for them

Hell, I've even stumbled upon people making tik tok videos of places in baton rouge that I didn't even know existed. And they are trying to do the same with discussing how they were treated as customers. I don't see anything wrong with that

And I'll add if your food isn't good then it's also ok to say that. Not saying you have to be all extra but you could state your opinion about it respectfully and keep it moving.

I think Mother's in Nola food is pretty decent. Not trash at all but you can tell it's a tourist trap and I don't personally know anyone that lives in Nola that eats there outside of taking friends and family there that visit from out of town.

I don't think anyone in here disagrees with your first point

There are people who ONLY do things like "reviews" in hopes of gaining clout. With this specific brother, he isn't

There is another video of him, idk if it's at a different place or but but he pointed to some people that were filming him and said they were waiting before him and if they all of a sudden had room for him, then they had room for them

Hell, I've even stumbled upon people making tik tok videos of places in baton rouge that I didn't even know existed. And they are trying to do the same with discussing how they were treated as customers. I don't see anything wrong with that
He is.

This is his new “job”. He use to a fighter then became a food reviewer on TikTok.

I personally don’t like food and movie critics

But I like he’s exposing bad businesses

Back