Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

Nah, Keith Lee is dope. He’s a genuinely nice guy who always has something positive to say regardless of his experience and good review.

I think him showing this place and ppl seeing their rules (which they’re allowed but are 100% ridiculous) is what got ppl going in on them.

KL has never told his followers to do what they do.

Nah, Keith Lee is dope. He’s a genuinely nice guy who always has something positive to say regardless of his experience and good review.

I think him showing this place and ppl seeing their rules (which they’re allowed but are 100% ridiculous) is what got ppl going in on them.

KL has never told his followers to do what they do.
The words I don’t recommend is him telling them.

Having a following because you review food is crazy to me.

He’s scummy too. The story he told about how he got with his girl was some scumbag behavior lolololol

There’s a guy on tiktok who dresses like a hotdog and takes imaginary dicks to the face

Be mad at that kind of money being made

This people doing the AI thing is even worse than food reviews

There’s a guy on tiktok who dresses like a hotdog and takes imaginary dicks to the face

Be mad at that kind of money being made

This people doing the AI thing is even worse than food reviews
I can not like multiple things at once.

The words I don’t recommend is him telling them.

Having a following because you review food is crazy to me.

He’s scummy too. The story he told about how he got with his girl was some scumbag behavior lolololol

There are so many ridiculous things on the internet yet this is the hill you wish to die on? There’s been food reviewers way before the invention of YouTube. Just don’t watch it lol

Yeah Keith Lee videos are all positive even if he doesn't like the actual food or customer service. He still don't talk down on spots and makes it clear that his experience was his own and will say shit like "Maybe somebody had a bad day. It's cool." He's actually too damn nice about it.
He does it the way it should be done. Mfs just want to be the first to try something and go viral for their reaction or them shitting on it. No regard for the business or people earning a wage.

He is.

This is his new “job”. He use to a fighter then became a food reviewer on TikTok.

I personally don’t like food and movie critics

But I like he’s exposing bad businesses
I respectfully disagree but at the same time, maybe I just don't get what y'all are seeing

Houston is such a unique place lol

They charge for everything

They charge for parking imo cause of how the places are built that aren't conducive to parking

Yo go to a strip mall of sorts and they place you want to go to is "out of parking" and you might park one space over that's for another place and they'll tow you. The designated parking areas for places not located in strip mall type parking are super limited and the street parking is ass so you're damn near expected to pay to valet.

Oh, and then some restaurants mark spots in strip mall lots to do valet 🤣

Back