Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

What's up with this site and not liking when people express their opinions? Now movie and food critics are bad? Okay
Yes.

Food, movies and music is the epitome of personal taste so it’s annoying to see folks try and steer folks away because YOU didn’t like the wings, plot, or vocals.

It’s not the same as shooting the shit with folks you know.

Those people have power and I think it’s lame.

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
Yes.

Food, movies and music is the epitome of personal taste so it’s annoying to see folks try and steer folks away because YOU didn’t like the wings, plot, or vocals.

So let's just ban critics in general since mostly everything is subjective. Let's ban you for being critical of critics. Word of mouth is very powerful my guy. Just because you think you got no voice don't mean you actually don't.

So let's just ban critics in general since mostly everything is subjective. Let's ban you for being critical of critics. Word of mouth is very powerful my guy. Just because you think you got no voice don't mean you actually don't.
EXACTLY

word of mouth is powerful. Folks like him can sink a business because he didn’t like a certain dish.

If you don’t see the problem with that oh well

• Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos
EXACTLY

word of mouth is powerful. Folks like him can sink a business because he didn’t like a certain dish.

If you don’t see the problem with that oh well
That man does not have that kind of power to completely sink a business on his word alone. The only reason this has gone viral like it has is due to that restaurant's constant unprofessionalism with other customers and their tacky "response" video.

Yes.

But he isn't doing that. He literally does the opposite. So your beef ain't with him at all. There was no point to even bring this up in relation to him.

That man does not have that kind of power to completely sink a business on his word alone. The only reason this has gone viral like it has is due to that restaurant's constant unprofessionalism with other customers and their tacky "response" video.
Lee is big time on TikTok.

Restaurants from all over send him food hoping for the Keith lee push. He done helped a lot of spot have the best numbers of their life.

He got pull.