Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

I just watch Strictly Dumpling. He just loves to eat. I just get pissed off on how 7-Elevens in Asia shits on the ones over here. All we have is hot dogs and days old chicken bites.

People posting food reviews bringing massive attention for the GOOD (99% of the time) and changing the lives of these small businesses

MAKES YALL MAD?

View attachment 1204789
Lol folks have weird hate sometimes. Notna damn thing is wrong with reviewing food, folks act like its forced on them to watch like any other thing. Sometimes ill watch a few just to get some ideas on what to try...

Now the nasty mfs eating 2 inches from their phone sucking on crab legs and sea food platters dipping it in their homeade cajun butters are fucking cancers.

And Keith Lee ain’t no Anthony Bourdain what are his qualifications
Lol at needing qualifications to eat. This is why I hate us tho.

Keith covers what reasonable things people might consider when choosing to eat at a restaurant for the first off a recommendation and does it gracefully. That's part of his appeal and why people fuck with him wherever he goes. Dude just seems like good vibes.

Thats what mfs should be getting from his content, the wholeness and positivity of it all lol but niggas... 🤦🏿

How niggas mad at somebody who wants to know how good the food and customer service is at a place and letting folks know about is crazy. Word of mouth helps businesses all the time as long as they're up to standard. Can't fault Keith Lee if a place is sub par and he happens to go there. That's on the restaurant not the patrons.

They was willing to sit Lee over others because of the power he has over folks.

A regular everyday person that says I don’t recommend a place because he didn’t like the dish is power nobody should have or use.

Influencers gotta go lol

Unprofessionalism in places of business is a top tier compliment of mine.

But some of y’all was beating on the desk because this black place didn’t want folks twerking in their place.

They was willing to sit Lee over others because of the power he has over folks.

A regular everyday person that says I don’t recommend a place because he didn’t like the dish is power nobody should have or use.

Influencers gotta go lol

You do realize that how business works. A service is provided, people review said services, and the business thrives or folds based on whether or not people like it.

And you're still directing that misplaced ire at someone who does the exact opposite of what you claim to hate.

You do realize that how business works. A service is provided, people review said services, and the business thrives or folds based on whether or not people like it.

And you're still directing that misplaced ire at someone who does the exact opposite of what you claim to hate.
What the hell you tlaking about with this ire shit.

I hate the profession of food critics and movie critics.

Had nothing to do Lee as a person but the “profession”

But you know that because it was clearly stated. You just wanna be they guy to make it something it’s not.

Sorry guys. I’m not on social media to follow and comment on food influencers but if that’s what you wanna do, then go ahead

Yall do know food businesses ask people to place reviews on their sites or third party sites. This is how they get more business.

Back