Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've been saying this saying "WOMEN CANT DO WHAT MEN CAN DO" for years but it falls on deaf ears. Most men don't want to share their women, sure they may be cool with her flirting and keekeeing with them. The actual act have Intercourse usually change the mindset of the male in the relationship.

More power to men who's cool with it and no hate but I'm not cool with it at all with my lady doing it. Call me what you want BUT in the same breath if she's cool with me doing it yay me.
but what if u wanna fuq 2x a week n she does not. how long she supposed to take ur "i got a headache" excuses 4 she looks elsewhere?

To each their own. You won't have to worry about that because women who deal in these circles don't mess with men that don't. ;-)

There is somebody for everybody. ...even you.

Bold I agree with that other shit

:idkb3:

Exactly what I thought. Nope my man can't have another woman if I can't have another man. Nothing to do with me being jealous, more to do with that man being a mysoginist pig like Cain

I'm cool with this............:sayword:

^^Celibate
tru, i am an incel. but i am dine yo.

we got men who have an annual sex quota of 104 fucks saying they won't share their woman but want their women to share them.

how u gonna try give out loans when ur balance be low. so ur 2 fuqs a week can be divided among multiple women? where they do that n how?

if any1 shld be sharing, it's u my nigga

tru, i am an incel. but i am dine yo.

we got men who have an annual sex quota of 104 fucks saying they won't share their woman but want their women to share them.

how u gonna try give out loans when ur balance be low. so ur 2 fuqs a week can be divided among multiple women? where they do that n how?

if any1 shld be sharing, it's u my nigga
Nope......But I understand your thought process so I'm just going to disagree with you and keep it pushing.

Nope......... Females know this isnt true but will not come.e to grips with it.

haha Shut up, you sound ignorant as h3ll and you older than every one on this board.

I expected more wisdom to come from you elder.

Agree to disagree and keep it pushing. :-)

There are THINGS that women do that men cannot and vice versa but this is not one of them unless it is agreed to in your specific relationship. Do not generalize. lol.

I am in tears at this :gtfoh:

haha Shut up, you sound ignorant as h3ll and you older than every one on this board.

I expected more wisdom to come from you elder.

Agree to disagree and keep it pushing. :)

There are THINGS that women do that men cannot and vice versa but this is not one of them unless it is agreed to in your specific relationship. Do not generalize. lol.

I am in tears at this :gtfoh:
Neegro shut up in a relationship/sex the female is not judge as the male is ....

A female can't fuck 50 niggas and walk in a room and tell the crowd that she did it and it will be nothing but ridcule. A man can do that exact same thing and be praised by the fellas and looked at by the women as a catch or at the least a fantasy.

A female can say I'm in a open relationship and I have sex with different men. The males who hear this is like yay because they're thinking tbey can fuck BUT a female hear this and their automatic thought process thinks that female is a freak or a whore.

The fact that I even have to type this and that you nignogs are disagreeing with me is hilarious and idiotic and falling on the side of ridiculousness BUT y'all got it.

I'm Old Man Cain tho I don't know shit lol y'all niggas are in imagination land right now

Neegro shut up in a relationship/sex the female is not judge as the male is ....

A female can't fuck 50 niggas and walk in a room and tell the crowd that she did it and it will be nothing but ridcule. A man can do that exact same thing and be praised by the fellas and looked at by the women as a catch or at the least a fantasy.

A female can say I'm in a open relationship and I have sex with different men. The males who hear this is like yay because they're thinking tbey can fuck BUT a female hear this and their automatic thought process thinks that female is a freak or a whore.

The fact that I even have to type this and that you nignogs are disagreeing with me is hilarious and idiotic and falling on the side of ridiculousness BUT y'all got it.

I'm Old Man Cain tho I don't know shit lol y'all niggas are in imagination land right now

Didn't read.. Cause at the end of the day you will share every woman on here and justify it by saying Yeah, but they aren't "Mine" though.

Habagooday.

Hol up............

giphy.gif

Y'all nignogs got me typing more than one sentence on a Sat......Good evening

Malcolm X, Du Bois n Huey Newton cld run a train on me. 1 after the other. raw. i wldn't even wanna kno who fathered the subsequent child.

Ridicule away muthafuckas!

Malcolm X, Du Bois n Huey Newton cld run a train on me. 1 after the other. raw. i wldn't even wanna kno who fathered the subsequent child.

Ridicule away muthafuckas!

hahahahaha I F*CKING LOVE YOU! [;'.

Lol at niggas being possessive

This situation has nothing to do with being possessive and everything to do with a niggas ego

You gon already be wondering if he putting it down better than you and you can't stand that even though what Reese isn't describing anything where sex is the primary function but she acknowledges, at least from my interpretation, that it's more of a biproduct and that there is really nothing to compare between her two lovers

Reese of I'm wrong, please clarify but like I said, the real reason dudes in here aren't ok with their woman sleeping with another man is because they think they gon be replaced

Currently I am not in a relationship.

I will say age has changed my stance on monogamy but I also think it depends on the relationship.

I think alot of people see open as a free get out of jail card and not what Reesey is talking about.

I am not insecure with myself. But for me I don't see a lot of guys actually willing to allow me the freedom to be with other men if that is what I desire. I don't think too many can handle that

giphy.gif

...uh huh.

Yeah so you say it's only how long of a driv...you know, what lemme sit my azzz down somewhere.

Back