Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've mentioned this couple before, but I know a white guy who has an open relationship with this wife. They've even gone on dates together with their other lovers and he says their love for each other had never been stronger than it is now because of the honesty and freedom they have with one another.

Neither one of them aren't trying to replace each other and again, the sex with another person is just icing. They don't have sex with their lovers because they are mad at each other or out of spite because they can. Iirc, they don't go into great detail about the sexual encounters but again, that's not the point.

They both realize that their mate has desires for others outside of them and they don't suppress them. They not going out all willy nilly or anything like that but they are very respectful of each other.

Normally I would call Ohio the arm pit of the country or even the Midwest South Carolina aka sh#t state but not today.

My apologies if my comments were taking wrong about your great state young OG.
There's enough old cain shining through in this post so I won't downvote you in disgust.

I've mentioned this couple before, but I know a white guy who has an open relationship with this wife. They've even gone on dates together with their other lovers and he says their love for each other had never been stronger than it is now because of the honesty and freedom they have with one another.

Neither one of them aren't trying to replace each other and again, the sex with another person is just icing. They don't have sex with their lovers because they are mad at each other or out of spite because they can. Iirc, they don't go into great detail about the sexual encounters but again, that's not the point.

They both realize that their mate has desires for others outside of them and they don't suppress them. They not going out all willy nilly or anything like that but they are very respectful of each other.
im glad they embraced it. ppl who r best suited to open relationships shldn't force themselves to be in monogamous relationships.

Sound good though. haha.

Side Bar: It is so common for females AND Males to say that they are down with this type of a relationship and then when the situation presents itself they are not ready and it causes more issues then they had previously.

It's not a cool club to claim. You really have to be mentally prepared for everything.

Dunno about going on dates wit each other. But hey, whateva works for them.

The people they went out wit tho, are they a couple too? I wonder how they approached them and told them about their open relationship?

The thing is if I was in this type of relationship I wouldn't wanna know what she's doing when she's not with me. In my mind she's going to the store, when she come back in just make sure she bring home some milk to ease my mind.

@Reesey do you and your husband talk about when each other score?

Dunno about going on dates wit each other. But hey, whateva works for them.

The people they went out wit tho, are they a couple too? I wonder how they approached them and told them about their open relationship?

from what i understand, the male and female they go on group dates are a couple as well

they are all apart of the same club

Back