Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Now a days monogamy, to some, is the most difficult thing in the world. To others, there is not other way to be in a relationship.

Are you currently in an open relationship or have ever been in one?
Females, perhaps just adding a lady into the mix?
Males, perhaps just allowing your girl a side boo?

Do you believe the missing detail in failed open relationships is trust?

What are your thoughts on an open and/or "free" relationship.

Was just about to make this thread last night, great minds think alike :usmart:

I'm waaaaayyyyyyy too in my feelings to be able to do this shit myself....

i just call it self awareness, i'd never be fully comfortable regardless of the arangements, so it's not for me.....

however........

for those who can be in an open relationship, i think the biggest key would have to be a clear set of rules established well before. and both members have to be 100% honest and 100% comfortable with that shit......

as long as everything is understood, and all parties are respecting the rules of their partner, the shit should work for those who get down with it....

i've heard of a few who did well with it, and i've heard some horror stories.....like worse case scenario type shit......

so i mean, i just ain't with that..... but power to those who do

Whats your expenses with open relationships Ms. Reesey?

I personally believe that monogamy isn't a natural thing for humans and we force ourselves into these types of relationships.
One the other hand I dont think I could handle my wife getting aired out by another nigga, but I fa sho wouldnt mind some side pussy. I think it ties back to the question, how do we cheat, with our mind of with our genitals.

Would polygamy be considered an open relationship?

I'd actually be open to it, but I'm aware that adding certain energy into your relationship can be detrimental and ultimately not worth the risk.

I'm territorial when it comes to my lady and she's the same way with me so an open relationship would not work for us.

Would polygamy be considered an open relationship?

I'd actually be open to it, but I'm aware that adding certain energy into your relationship can be detrimental and ultimately not worth the risk.
Nah polygamy is a whole other animal.
My old man has been trying to be a polygamist almost my whole life, but as soon as he adds one to the squad the other drips out lol

Aight, that might be too extreme lol But how do yall feel about having a regular chick added to ur sex sessions? or random women added?

Aight, that might be too extreme lol But how do yall feel about having a regular chick added to ur sex sessions? or random women added?
i don't think i'd be able to perform under that kinda pressure,

i'd be half expecting my wife to whoop out a knife and start stabbing both of us.....

shit just doesn't seem sexy in my imaginary run throughs.....

i don't think i'd be able to perform under that kinda pressure,

i'd be half expecting my wife to whoop out a knife and start stabbing both of us.....

shit just doesn't seem sexy in my imaginary run throughs.....

this-nigga-scared-o.gif

i think the biggest misconception, at least with males, is that the first thing they tend to think about is sexual ramifications/implications

these relationships dont solely exist on the basis of sex. Its more of an emotional connection if anything

ya'll keep thinking your chick is just gonna be taking dicks all day when its the furthest thing from it lol

I can't do a open relationship wit someone who lives in my city like hellfuckshitno!!!
<--my bad but I'm not a jealous person until there is much reason for it so I just know myself I can't do it "make me wanna cut a bit*h..." The only way I could do a open relationship is if it's a long distant relationship and I don't expect a dude to keep it dry just because I have self control that's my choice and if his feel is to dip his stick in other flavors then I would have to be ok wit it I mean but no lies no bs and keep it on the up an up and them other flavors he tastin better be a sample pack... DON'T JUDGE ME I HAVE MY REASONS...

Whats your expenses with open relationships Ms. Reesey?
I personally believe that monogamy isn't a natural thing for humans and we force ourselves into these types of relationships.
One the other hand I dont think I could handle my wife getting aired out by another nigga, but I fa sho wouldnt mind some side pussy. I think it ties back to the question, how do we cheat, with our mind of with our genitals.

Honestly, as many may know, I have an odd mind when it comes to these things. My outlook on MEN period makes it to where I believe monogamy is not a natural thing for you all.

Though I do believe it can be accomplished, with resistance and dedication, but I also believe that it is much easier to allow that man to be free with his thoughts, emotions and imagination.

I would not mind adding another lady to the mix, women are friggin AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL creatures and I admire every inch of them. So, to me.. adding another wouldn't be a bad thing.

Now the sister wife thing would be a bit much because we wouldn't expose the children to having two moms living in the home, that would be a bit too much for them to understand so our relationship with "our" girlfriend would be outdoors only.

at the end of the day Dark Scalp Rises understands that if ever he has the interest he has to come to me first, cause I seem to be more picky than he is with the ladies haha.

Naaaaa id be too in my feelings bruh. Plus I care about how my wife feels too much too much to put her through having to share me. There's barely enough time in the day to properly juggle work responsibilities and raising a family. Adding to another unit to the mix would be hard. It just ain't for me.

Like @Dupacalypse said for an open relationship to work rules have to be established. All parties involved must be aware of the situation and everything that comes with it whether that is mental, emotional, or physical. Myself personally, I'm not with sharing someone I care about damn that
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

reesey, keep darkscalp on the IC lol

im lol'ing, but im lowkey serious lol

take from that what you will...let the thread continue

reesey, keep darkscalp on the IC lol

im lol'ing, but im lowkey serious lol

take from that what you will...let the thread continue
lol....

dude already like

:icu1:

Back