The flip side of having an open relationship or at least the opportunity for one doesn't always mean it will happen.

Many friends that I have, are willing to have an open relationship but have not yet ventured into having another party added. It's the mere FACT of no restrictions that allows them to live peacefully.

Being told NO makes you want to do it even more.
Nope you can't sit in the front of this bus. We have a problem with that, then when we are able to sit freely, the back is where we "choose" to sit.

That principle stems through "life" in general. Having the option often times allows for the latter to not be so appealing.

The flip side of having an open relationship or at least the opportunity for one doesn't always mean it will happen.

Many friends that I have, are willing to have an open relationship but have not yet ventured into having another party added. It's the mere FACT of no restrictions that allows them to live peacefully.

Being told NO makes you want to do it even more.
Nope you can't sit in the front of this bus. We have a problem with that, then when we are able to sit freely, the back is where we "choose" to sit.

That principle stems through "life" in general. Having the option often times allows for the latter to not be so appealing.
:think:

Reesey is on it as usual

i think if dudes felt they could truly exist in a society where they didnt feel they had to suppress their natural desires, they wouldnt even think about acting on a lot of em b/c the lack of restriction

I'm territorial when it comes to my lady and she's the same way with me so an open relationship would not work for us.

I agree.
I'm too territorial, not the jealous type but I don't want nobody having what's mine.

I understand how men work, so I never understood why women would get mad when their men admire beautiful women.

I think if you have a clear understanding, it could be successful.

Reactions: AP2.5
I hear what yall saying, but I think niggas just like new pussy. Whether we're allowed to or not, they getting fucked.

I don't necessarily think going through a hoe phase make you stop wanting to fuck other women.
It won't as Men are visual the difference is whether someone acts on that urge or not. Cheaters will cheat regardless while others will not react to that urge.

I can't speak for everybody, but it worked for me. Having random sex with women isn't something I care to do anymore. Damn I sound like a bitch :jordan:

giphy.gif

Open relationships are fun for about three months... then it's a shit show. I've been in one and as much as people like to think they can love and fuck several people at once, in the same setting, a lot of us aren't built like that.

Ownership and jealousy always sets in and naturally one person favors someone in the relationship more and the other person ends up getting lost in the shuffle.

Polyamory is good in theory... that's about it.

and on the real ....I cringe when some men talk about polygamy or polyamory. majority of men can't even emotionally invest in one person much less 2 or 3

...a lot of men think polygamy is just a whole bunch of fucking and sucking and being catered to.

I think the fuck not.

:idkb3:

Last edited:
I'll be the odd man...sure.

I say this b/c I'm not a jealous. And the way I look at things nowadays, we're grown azzz adults. So adults are gonna do whatever they wanna do. I don't see myself telling an adult what she can or cannot do.

An open relationship wouldn't bother me. Tried it and had no issues. Things stopped b/c we got bored with the people we were dealing it. But oddly enough, you do have that sense of freedom tho. It was different.