Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok, so.. What if your S/O asked you in all honesty if you would be down for something like this? Expressing their desire to do so.

Would you end the relationship?

Ok, so.. What if your S/O asked you in all honesty if you would be down for something like this? Expressing their desire to do so.

Cant say for certain i would end it. It would be highly considered though. That question would make me feel inadequate. Like im not enough.

Cant say for certain i would end it. It would be highly considered though. That question would make me feel inadequate. Like im not enough.
I can see how that would make one feel insecure, but often times its not about what's missing. Perhaps it's about adding more and sometimes even just curiosity

well just from reading the other threads about subjects related somewhat to this, the dudes are only gonna think of it as their lady getting dicked down by another dude, so it takes away from the things that you've previously mentioned in your post

it takes a special kinda dude to have that level of security within himself to put his ego and pride to the side to support his partner in seeing other men, not even in a sexual kinda way

hell, chi wants to kill the old dudes his wife works with.

I can see how that would make one feel insecure, but often times its not about what's missing. Perhaps it's about adding more and sometimes even just curiosity

Why must we add more? Why is one penis not enough for the whore?

Or is it just my penis isnt enough for the whore? My penis was good enough last week but now she wants to add more penises? The fuck is happening?!

we gonna take a trip to pakistan and ima tell the taliban what she had planned
Or is it just my penis isnt enough for the whore? My penis was good enough last week but now she wants to add more penises? The fuck is happening?!
real nigga right here

well just from reading the other threads about subjects related somewhat to this, the dudes are only gonna think of it as their lady getting dicked down by another dude, so it takes away from the things that you've previously mentioned in your post

it takes a special kinda dude to have that level of security within himself to put his ego and pride to the side to support his partner in seeing other men, not even in a sexual kinda way

hell, chi wants to kill the old dudes his wife works with.
So you're ok with your woman forming an emotional relationship with another dude, FOH AP

So you're ok with your woman forming an emotional relationship with another dude, FOH AP
Why do you deduce every one of my posts to some archaic way of thinking?

Everything isn't black and white brah.

If that's your absolute, then do you, but you can't bash someone else for something that works for them. But I would be a fool if I never entertained the thought that there are just some things I wouldn't be able to provide to my partner but if someone else provided those things, then that's something we would have to discuss

The only reason you flipping out is because you've accepted societal norms as your own

This thread old but idgaf. Bump or whatever.

The successful open relationships I've seen (through asking ppl I know irl and listening to interviews of others) started off monogamous and then evolved. The ones that start off with somebody being like "I want an open relationship" don't go well...take from that what you will, playas.

The successful open relationships I've seen (through asking ppl I know irl and listening to interviews of others) started off monogamous and then evolved. The ones that start off with somebody being like "I want an open relationship" don't go well...take from that what you will, playas.
I'm surprised to hear this. I was under the impression that relationships that started monogamous and turned open usually had some kinda infidelity or intentions of it.

How does the evolution play out?

I know a guy who is married and he and his wife have an open relationship. I don't remember the exact specifics how it came about but I do remember he said it started out like you said it. They were just looking for a different way to explore their relationship

They are members of a swinger's club and everything. They even go on dates with other people together. He said he had never felt closer to his wife. The only rule I think they have is that I think they don't let the outsiders meet the kids.

I'm surprised to hear this. I was under the impression that relationships that started monogamous and turned open usually had some kinda infidelity or intentions of it.

How does the evolution play out?
There's a podcast I listen to called Guys We Fucked and the episode I just listened to had a couple on there that have been together for like 8 years...they broke up less than a year in but were still hanging around each other cuz they had the same friends, and were also seeing other people cuz they were both technically single. They realized they liked their arrangement and didn't see the need to change it when they "got back together."

Both of them said they never knew they wanted that type of relationship until it happened tho. My takeaway is seeking a relationship in general is a bad move. You kinda just gotta meet ppl and go off the vibe. If you get the monogamous vibe, explore that. If you get some other typa vibe, see where that goes. And that's if you even get to the point of "hey let's make this a relationship" in the first place.

If you know who Dan Savage is, he coined the term "monogamish" where couples are mostly monogamous but not all the way. He's married and his relationship is like that too.

Back