Welcome To aBlackWeb

The thing is if I was in this type of relationship I wouldn't wanna know what she's doing when she's not with me. In my mind she's going to the store, when she come back in just make sure she bring home some milk to ease my mind.

@Reesey do you and your husband talk about when each other score?

I think every relationship is different. We are a monogamous couple with whomever we choose to involve ourselves with. I am a germophobe so I am not down with us just 'being' with anybody.

If my husband finds someone that he is attracted to enough to potentially bring into the fold he always informs me of it. As I showed you all in the Random thoughts thread, he wanted to bite someone on the butt haha.

We have discussions about "everything" but what we have found in our experiences that not all folks are down for that. Even though I may be down to allow my husband to be pleased by 2 women, the other chick may be insecure or have her own issues with it. So it all depends.

My husband always wants me involved. He has never requested a solo session thus far, even when I suggest it when I am away for long periods of time, especially when I was in the military.

So it truly depends on what king of relationship you have. If you have to trick yourself into believing she just went to the store, than clearly a Free relationship is not the one for you. lol

Last edited:
Oh so you been in those type relationships? Speak on it

As I said for the right situation I am

Simple...I was never a jealous azzz person, just like her. Been told each other if one of us come across someone they wanted to have sex wit, green light given. Just be safe about it.

Don't e-slut shame me!

I'm single, my fast tail can do WTF I want.
funny-pictures-gifs-creeper-cat_zpsn2rams5l.gif

Back