Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #6 Indiana Pacers (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duece is Drake's baby.
chappelle-chappelle-show.gif

You cant sit here and say the Celtics are playing good basketball up to their potential fam
Not at all I hate the lapses and forced 3 point shots. I’ve seen enough evidence from this playoff run that when we’re locked in I don’t think Dallas can beat us 4 times

Not at all I hate the lapses and forced 3 point shots. I’ve seen enough evidence from this playoff run that when we’re locked in I don’t think Dallas can beat us 4 times
But yall almost never lock in a full game. Thats the problem.

lol how is it hollow if it’s the start of the decade? also he’s top 10 All-Time in multiple playoff categories at 26 years old. His resume is a lot better than a lot of people who they try to put in front of him and he’s gonna go down as one of the best players of the 2020’s. You don’t have to like his play style but that man has been consistently productive and I have more facts I can bring in to support my opinion
Hold on b

I'm not beta with the agenda lol

I hate dumb stats. That's all

Just need us to come out strong and close the deal and get another trip to the finals. Hope we contest shots and keep getting a good balance of paint points and 3’s

Tatum is playing well but Jaylen had a rough half. We’ve gotta defend siakam and nembhard better tho they’re killing us in the mid range

TJ McConnell looking like Earl The Pearl on these niggas and Luka not gonna average 34?

Back