Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Saw some as low as 650 but they were behind the titantron

Mine were 1600. But Im on the lower level right above the field

I seen those $650 tickets but I ain’t tryin to post up way up high and behind the stage. I’m still holding strong and waiting to see if anything else opens up at a decent price.

Ima be at the go-home RAW in Brooklyn that week.

I seen those $650 tickets but I ain’t tryin to post up way up high and behind the stage. I’m still holding strong and waiting to see if anything else opens up at a decent price.

Ima be at the go-home RAW in Brooklyn that week.
You end up in the cheap seats you gonna be watching the screen the whole time, so make sure you have a view of it

You end up in the cheap seats you gonna be watching the screen the whole time, so make sure you have a view of it

Thats why I'm looking for the prices in the middle section to drop some more before making a decision.
I'm sure if I was looking at one nite it would probably be a go but I'm tryin to do both nites
So ima wait til we get closer to Mania

Thats why I'm looking for the prices in the middle section to drop some more before making a decision.
I'm sure if I was looking at one nite it would probably be a go but I'm tryin to do both nites
So ima wait til we get closer to Mania
Last year I bought mine the day before. Drove all the way down there just to find our the reseller never sent the tickets.

Ended up on the phone with customer service while already in the parking lot. Was able to get better seats for roughly the same price, cause prices were dropping as the show was about to start. All that to say, it can work out if wait.

Smh @ "AEW is FINISHED".

Geezus crust. Muthafuccas want AEW to fail so bad so pro-wrestling can go back to days of when WWE was puttin out anything b/c they knew they had no competition so they gave no fuccs about how the fans felt and pretty much told them to deal wit it.

Smh @ "AEW is FINISHED".

Geezus crust. Muthafuccas want AEW to fail so bad so pro-wrestling can go back to days of when WWE was puttin out anything b/c they knew they had no competition so they gave no fuccs about how the fans felt and pretty much told them to deal wit it.
I think that’s just the iwc period. They truly like the chaos, not really that they want AEW to go away but more just poking fun at their level of professional product cause it’s AEW make it easy to do.

Instead of throwing money at new talent they should invest in a legit performance center

Back