Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

CiYImHHBivpAs.gif

But...but...wasn't he a WCW guy??

I mean who cares! If Sting is ya boy...fucc whateva promotion he's on. You suppose to be going out there to support him. Why are you worrying about being seen at an AEW event??

Seriously...what WWE fan would ACTUALLY give af if Kevin Nash...aka...Da Quad Reaper attended Sting's last match on AEW?? C'mon man. Just say you not interested in goin. Lol

View attachment 1271064

I mean who cares! If Sting is ya boy...fucc whateva promotion he's on. You suppose to be going out there to support him. Why are you worrying about being seen at an AEW event??

Seriously...what WWE fan would ACTUALLY give af if Kevin Nash...aka...Da Quad Reaper attended Sting's last match on AEW?? C'mon man. Just say you not interested in goin. Lol
He's best friends with Hunter and Shawn. That's his point. He's not gonna appear on the opps show cause he's boys with the other guys.

View attachment 1271064

Go listen to any shoot interview of his on YouTube.. He always viewed the WWF as playing for the Yankees.. He only jumped to WCW for the bag & the fact Scott Hall was also making the jump around the same time…

Go listen to any shoot interview of his on YouTube.. He always viewed the WWF as playing for the Yankees.. He only jumped to WCW for the bag & the fact Scott Hall was also making the jump around the same time…

Buuuuttt...

Stfu Nash lol you cant do that but you happily appeared Juggalos Championship Wrestling lol and ofcourse WCW AND TNA but your such a WWE guy huh to the core huh.

...this.

Bruh gave up that loyalty shyt when jumped to both WCW and TNA. Loyalty my azzz. He only cares about his own optics, and whateva delusion he has thinkin he's still relevancy amongst the WWE fans. Taker...ok I can definitely see. Nash...man foh. Lol!

Unfortunate news out of WWE.

A couple of months removed from their tag team title loss, one half of the former tag team champions Piper Niven has been sidelined from action. We're told that Niven sustained a hand injury in the last month and hasn't been around of late. The fear internally was that she had a broken hand.

Niven last competed alongside her tag team partner Chelsea Green on WWE Main Event in St. Louis in a losing effort against Natalya & Tegan Nox. She wasn't featured in the Elimination Chamber Qualifying Last Chance Battle Royal, which led to many speculating on her absence. Green has since worked a couple of matches in singles competition, including the battle royal and a win on WWE Main Event over Tegan Nox.

We wish Piper Niven a speedy recovery

Unfortunate news out of WWE.

A couple of months removed from their tag team title loss, one half of the former tag team champions Piper Niven has been sidelined from action. We're told that Niven sustained a hand injury in the last month and hasn't been around of late. The fear internally was that she had a broken hand.

Niven last competed alongside her tag team partner Chelsea Green on WWE Main Event in St. Louis in a losing effort against Natalya & Tegan Nox. She wasn't featured in the Elimination Chamber Qualifying Last Chance Battle Royal, which led to many speculating on her absence. Green has since worked a couple of matches in singles competition, including the battle royal and a win on WWE Main Event over Tegan Nox.

We wish Piper Niven a speedy recovery
Just a broken hand, it started off like it was going to be much more serious

Last year I bought mine the day before. Drove all the way down there just to find our the reseller never sent the tickets.

Ended up on the phone with customer service while already in the parking lot. Was able to get better seats for roughly the same price, cause prices were dropping as the show was about to start. All that to say, it can work out if wait.

something similar happened to me years back. i copped tickets for NXT Takeover NY from a reseller. i still remember shawty’s face when she scanned my ticket

IMG_1346.gif

i ended up buying tickets at the box office. the seats were better plus they were far cheaper, probably because the show was starting soon

Back