Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Say what you want about Taker knowing something.. it’s very clear Triple H & Steph knew. Thats very off putting

Yeah TBH this def sounds like something Vince would keep close to his chest and his weirdo circle(Laurinaitis). It wouldnt be something he would just want going around the locker room just incase some shit goes left. The people listed are probably the only ones in the know.

Hard to even say Hunter and Steph might of knew THIS much of it.

Yeah TBH this def sounds like something Vince would keep close to his chest and his weirdo circle(Laurinaitis). It wouldnt be something he would just want going around the locker room just incase some shit goes left. The people listed are probably the only ones in the know.

Hard to even say Hunter and Steph might of knew this much of it.

I’m sure they didn’t know details… but I can’t see there being a way they didn’t know he was out here fuckin employees.

This the end of Vince yall. Next thing we know he’s gonna age 20 years overnight like Harvey Weinstein did and gonna be in a wheelchair.

I’m sure they didn’t know details… but I can’t see there being a way they didn’t know he was out here fuckin employees.

This the end of Vince yall. Next thing we know he’s gonna age 20 years overnight like Harvey Weinstein did and gonna be in a wheelchair.
It was known him and Linda werent together but still married and that Vince was hooking up with women. But all the details and what not were probably his private situation. I dont think they knew he was paying employees off, hell mfs do that in companies all the time without the other execs knowing.

I dont think it’s beyond the majority who have been there for years that they knew VKM was smashing the divas and female employees.

As for all that crazy abuse stuff..def a much smaller circle.

Hard to even say Hunter and Steph might of knew THIS much of it.

Close to his chest? Muthafucca was breaking the whole tv production crew off wit ole girl. Passin her around like a blunt session on 4/20.

Back