Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Nigga, HE showered.

then came back and continued the threesome with the SHIT still on her

That's what I'm saying. What was the point of him showering and then coming back for more rounds. And muthafucca he was having the 3sum is a sick fucc as well. B/c they continued smashing while she was smeared in shyt.

Naw man...they need to throw the cross of Jesus at this mofo.

Upon further reading, it’s not clear that she was down with this whole thing

I take back what I said

Yeah, seems like she was down for messing w only Vince for money and employment but he went beyond and she got stuck.

I got 50 ABW bucks VKM smashed one of the Bella twins

I got 200 that he smashed and passed the one to Cena

Lol

Court document highlighting everything. It’s on page 5/67.

States that Linda found out about the affair and to avoid all the drama he had the woman sign an NDA which came with pavements that he eventually stopped..hence the lawsuit

But that document is wild..said that Vince and a friend smashed her and he shit on her hair and back..showered..came back and continued to do what he wanted.

Dude is a sick man. He deserves the death penalty.

She gave in bc she needed a job, money and her parents had just passed away.

Sounds like it was just a VKM and her thing until he started sharing her pics and videos and “recruiting” employees/wrestlers for her to have.

Wild document. Smh
Wild situation all around but people will do crazy shit when they feel they 'have' to. Especially when dealing with someone people in massive positions of power who seemingly hold their future in their hands through threats, promises, etc. I know some women who would've been right on that R. Kelly bus back in the day trying to hit notes too.

Last edited:
The details of the lawsuit are as repulsive as can be and tell the story of a powerful man taking advantage of a vulnerable, young woman to an unbelievable degree, if the story weren’t so familiar. The suit lays out how Grant was in the midst of grieving the loss of her parents and desperate for work after being their caregiver when she was introduced to McMahon, who immediately began to prey on her. McMahon promised her employment in return for a physical relationship, the suit alleges, and all kinds of dangling of promised promotions and bonuses while demanding Grant keep their relationship quiet to protect McMahon. He allegedly made multiple threats against her should she not comply.

Doesn’t answer who hooked them up

Shit was ran like the gladiator house in Spartacus.

Too include the sexual debauchery.

All he had to do was make it a job and he’d a been good, but nah…

Don’t implicate Taker like that. He may not have known about the freaky tales.

It’s hard to look past. He had a circle. The texts claim he spoke to/showed many “of the guys”. It’s just something to think about.

Back