Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I dont think it’s beyond the majority who have been there for years that they knew VKM was smashing the divas and female employees.

As for all that crazy abuse stuff..def a much smaller circle.

you know good and damn well they were all probably fuckin, especially during those earlier eras

Isn't this the first time we're seeing actual physical evidence tied to these allegations? Those texts are WILD. TKO and them cannot bring Vince around anymore. He's gotta go for real this time.
Yeah man TKO has got to give Vince the boot now! Tbh, Vince is pushing 80 yrs old he doesn't need to be in control of anything WWE anymore after he got paid from the sale of WWE last year. He's a serious liability.

Cena and Punk were known for that.. no? I’m sure all of that was happening.. but to the extent of VKM and JL?

I mean you never know. There was a lot of wild shit going on back in those days, not just in WWE but everywhere. Think about all these other accusations and shit thats just now coming out about all these actors and shit. Everybody was wildin and not being held accountable for it at the time and now its coming back to bite them in the ass now that the women are starting to speak up more

I’m like this should not be surprising.. Vince overtly sexualized Steph on tv weekly and even wanted an incest storyline w her.. but fuck this is hard. Why?! How are ppl this seriously depraved

Last edited:
I’m like this should be surprising.. Vince overtly sexualized Steph on tv weekly and even wanted an incest storyline w her.. but fuck this is hard. Why?! How are ppl this seriously depraved

It's what a lot of people wit power do. The money only amplifies whateva sick fantasies they wanna fulfill. B/c for them at the end of the day...everyone has a price. Only thing they figure out is how many zeros to put behind a number.

Cena smutted out Mickie James while she was with one of the spirit squad. Had dude fired and Mickie shipped off to Smackdown when he was done with her. So yeah he's got his dirt too.

Batista was smashing Melina after they worked together on SD

Edge stole Lita from Matt

Lesnar was fuckin Sable during her last run in 03 while she was still married to Marc Mero. Pretty much deeboed her cus he was scared once he found out it was Brock she was fucking

and this is just shit that went down in the ruthless aggression era, think about all those others ones were niggas were getting high backstage and shit

Batista was smashing Melina after they worked together on SD

Edge stole Lita from Matt

Lesnar was fuckin Sable during her last run in 03 while she was still married to Marc Mero. Pretty much deeboed her cus he was scared once he found out it was Brock she was fucking

and this is just shit that went down in the ruthless aggression era, think about all those others ones were niggas were getting high backstage and shit
Batista the ultimate douche bag, he was smashing Melina while his wife was dying of cancer and doing chemo.

Batista the ultimate douche bag, he was smashing Melina while his wife was dying of cancer and doing chemo.

damn i aint even know all that

I do know that one of those chicks who was on ECW at the time. The one who had the vampire character. She accused him of being obsessed and controlling w/ ole girl. Says she would catch him spying on her convos and shit

damn i aint even know all that

I do know that one of those chicks who was on ECW at the time. The one who had the vampire character. She accused him of being obsessed and controlling w/ ole girl. Says she would catch him spying on her convos and shit
Quote from his book

Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault

Quote from his book

Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault

Geezus crust. Yeah he earned a nice VIP spot in hell just for that statement alone

Batista quote is not true
Ive always seen it was in his autobiography but I hope the quote is not real...

But there was a few shoot interviews that multiple said confirmer he def was cheating on her during her cancer. I think RVD admitted to doing it as well when his ex had it

Back