Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Batista was smashing Melina after they worked together on SD

Edge stole Lita from Matt

Lesnar was fuckin Sable during her last run in 03 while she was still married to Marc Mero. Pretty much deeboed her cus he was scared once he found out it was Brock she was fucking

and this is just shit that went down in the ruthless aggression era, think about all those others ones were niggas were getting high backstage and shit
Mero was stepdad to Sable daughter too at that time.....Sable is the white Remy Ma.

Someone will find out who “WWE Corporate Officer No 1/2/3/4” are.

They gave plenty of clues w dates and where No1’s office is… floor 4

That info is needed.

From what I read, Brock didn’t physically do anything, but is involved w knowledge and a few attempts at some dates but failed. But he did receive many pictures and videos, even at his own request.

At least one wwe referee was involved in the exchange of videos and pics. Incld a personal doctor of the company. This doctor did engage in a threeesome a handful of times w VKM.

Crazy document. Bro is fucked.. I hope everything is taken from him.

Someone will find out who “WWE Corporate Officer No 1/2/3/4” are.

They gave plenty of clues w dates and where No1’s office is… floor 4

That info is needed.

From what I read, Brock didn’t physically do anything, but is involved w knowledge and a few attempts at some dates but failed. But he did receive many pictures and videos, even at his own request.

At least one wwe referee was involved in the exchange of videos and pics. Incld a personal doctor of the company. This doctor did engage in a threeesome a handful of times w VKM.

Crazy document. Bro is fucked.. I hope everything is taken from him.
I guessing it was that Trump supporting ref that nasty old man & Triple H took him and his kid to go visit the White House…

Yea, this documentary is actually still being filmed too i think so I was wondering if they'd address this. Word is it was gonna keep filming up until the release or something like that and it was suppose to have an interview with Vince addressing everything from b4. Now i wonder if theyll still touch on that with all this info coming out or if he'll even still be interviewed

Back