Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I wonder how Steph and Hunter feel

What’s crazy is everyone knows and knew.

Everyone involved wanted to be involved. The women. The wrestlers. It’s just one giant orgy.

Then the money dries up and regret hits..I wonder how this will play out for them and their new ventures. Bad timing for them.

Maybe because of her first name?

Nah there was definitely a pic of a black lady going around the first time. Ppl on twitter even said they thought she was black b4 today. I think that it was a journalist who had released her name back then along w/ that Pic. Cus everybody was pissed that he revealed it but it ain't even her.

My problem is he isn’t saying anything from the goodness of his heart. He’s a bitter soul. This guy bitched about being fired and about his status should’ve been bigger.

But he knew the whole time..

So yeah, he’s just jumping on the train for relevance every now and again.

To me, if you knew the whole time and still worked there, and still wanted to work there after being fired, then this is all bullshit coming from a bitter person.

Now that doesn’t change who or what VKM is..I just don’t like the angle he comes from.

With that said, VKM is a wild one and he’s done for. You can’t get past those words.

Yeah I don't listen to anything CRyback says. B/c if HHH was to offer him a contract right now, that muthafucca would runnin back faster than Usain.

Muthafucca will be bitter til his dying days.

Idk why this screams fake lol McMahon out here using slang and abbreviations.

My first thought but also this is VKM who walked around w a durag saying the n-word and also fought god and won…

It might be fake but I’m leaning on the side of not because of the severity of this.

It's in one of the twitter post. He had her sign an NDA but stopped paying supposedly

Rhode Island NBC affiliate WJAR covered the story of the Janel Grant lawsuit filed against WWE and Vince McMahon and published a PDF of the complete lawsuit filing at this link.

The story has been picked up by all sorts of major mainstream outlets, including The Hollywood Reporter, The New York Post, TMZ, Bleacher Report, Yahoo.com, Deadline.com, CNBC and countless others.

The lawsuit filing today included the NDA between Vince McMahon and Grant as a filing. The agreement called for a $1 million payment when it was signed in January 2022 with additional payments of $5000 in February 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2026. Grant's allegation is that McMahon never made any of the additional payments. The NDA included a clause that stated McMahon would not be required to continue making payments "in the event of any disclosures by Grant of the matter required to be kept confidential." The initial Wall Street Journal story about McMahon's indiscretions broke in June 2022, so the implication is that once it did, McMahon allegedly stopped paying, hence the lawsuit. Sources familiar with the matter claim McMahon blamed Grant for media leaks, which she denied being involved with.

Grant is alleging WWE, Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis with violations of the Trafficking Victims Prevention Act, Negligence, Civil Battery, and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress.

Word?? Where's that?

Court document highlighting everything. It’s on page 5/67.

States that Linda found out about the affair and to avoid all the drama he had the woman sign an NDA which came with pavements that he eventually stopped..hence the lawsuit

But that document is wild..said that Vince and a friend smashed her and he shit on her hair and back..showered..came back and continued to do what he wanted.

Dude is a sick man. He deserves the death penalty.

She gave in bc she needed a job, money and her parents had just passed away.

Sounds like it was just a VKM and her thing until he started sharing her pics and videos and “recruiting” employees/wrestlers for her to have.

Wild document. Smh

So how did Vince and this girl meet?
How was she trafficked to him?

The details of the lawsuit are as repulsive as can be and tell the story of a powerful man taking advantage of a vulnerable, young woman to an unbelievable degree, if the story weren’t so familiar. The suit lays out how Grant was in the midst of grieving the loss of her parents and desperate for work after being their caregiver when she was introduced to McMahon, who immediately began to prey on her. McMahon promised her employment in return for a physical relationship, the suit alleges, and all kinds of dangling of promised promotions and bonuses while demanding Grant keep their relationship quiet to protect McMahon. He allegedly made multiple threats against her should she not comply.

Back