Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Canelo trainer already admitted on video that black fighters are difficult to beat so he advoids them so where the idiots in here saying it’s not racial when mr reynoso himself said it?
lmaooo yeah well but let niggas tell it he ain’t trying to avoid them.

My "@" function works no need for either of you to be speaking indirectly.

I stand by everything I said. Canelo reason for not fighting Charlo or Andrade don't have shit to do with why they not fighting each other or better fighters since they can't get the fight against Canelo. Nobody in here has made it make sense or gave a reason Charlo & Andrade haven't fought each other.

Let me ask everybody this question.

If you apply for a job at mexican or white company to make 100K a year and don't get the job cause they don't want to deal with a black person.

Do you go work a minimum wage job until the mexican and white company decides to hire you? Or do you go work at a black company that will pay you 80K a year?

Last edited:

I stand by everything I said. Canelo reason for not fighting Charlo or Andrade don't have shit to do with why they not fighting each other or better fighters since they can't get the fight against Canelo. Nobody in here has made it make sense or gave a reason Charlo & Andrade haven't fought each other.

If you apply for a job at mexican or white company to make 100K a year and don't get the job cause they don't want to deal with a black person.

Do you go work a minimum wage job until the mexican and white company decides to hire you? Or do you go work at a black company that will pay you 80K a year?

Nigga you a real coon and everything you said is coon shit you don’t got a choice you don’t run the system you’re gonna do what your told to do or you not making it. I pray to god you’re not black I hate I got to share a race with niggas like you pretending that shit ain’t about race go look in the comments of any black boxer 😂😂😂 all racist shit and his own coach said it’s a reason they advoid black fighters you and Candance Owens would be good friends.

Nigga you a real coon and everything you said is coon shit you don’t got a choice you don’t run the system you’re gonna do what your told to do or you not making it. I pray to god you’re not black I hate I got to share a race with niggas like you pretending that shit ain’t about race go look in the comments of any black boxer 😂😂😂 all racist shit and his own coach said it’s a reason they advoid black fighters you and Candance Owens would be good friends.

I entertained a clown and made myself a part of the circus. Since I now know better I'll do bettter.

Another added to the ignore list.

Well I didn’t mention you because of multiple reasons. Main one being i responded to you and you didn’t respond back and I felt like hey, I don’t need to be arguing back and forth with him, I’ll just leave him alone.

I get your analogy but I don’t think it applies. The point is that these folks are fighting for supremacy. I don’t see why Saul would want to work against his better judgement and give someone a chance to fight him and maybe ruin all of what he worked hard for. One loss can ruin your career. My main issue is these European and mexican fighters all feel what Eddie feels, he just was one to admit it. The style that they adopt is tricky, it’s why Saul fights that way. It’s hard to read because they can use different weapons to trick you.

Andrade and Charlo shouldn’t have had to been placed in this position to have to cancel each other out when he’s faced dudes like Saunders, Avni and Amir.

No way Saul didn’t know that Billy Joe avoided Andrade twice, he knew that and chose to face him.

He knows that Avni was inactive for years when they chose to make him his mandatory.

He knows that Khan was no match For him. Dude got knocked out by a Junior Welterweight and a lightweight. He got stunned badly vs Chris Algeri. So with all that said, it makes no sense to think Saul is always in it to face the best, when his people knows black men are the best athletically

Well I didn’t mention you because of multiple reasons. Main one being i responded to you and you didn’t respond back and I felt like hey, I don’t need to be arguing back and forth with him, I’ll just leave him alone.

I get your analogy but I don’t think it applies. The point is that these folks are fighting for supremacy. I don’t see why Saul would want to work against his better judgement and give someone a chance to fight him and maybe ruin all of what he worked hard for. One loss can ruin your career. My main issue is these European and mexican fighters all feel what Eddie feels, he just was one to admit it. The style that they adopt is tricky, it’s why Saul fights that way. It’s hard to read because they can use different weapons to trick you.

Andrade and Charlo shouldn’t have had to been placed in this position to have to cancel each other out when he’s faced dudes like Saunders, Avni and Amir.

No way Saul didn’t know that Billy Joe avoided Andrade twice, he knew that and chose to face him.

He knows that Avni was inactive for years when they chose to make him his mandatory.

He knows that Khan was no match For him. Dude got knocked out by a Junior Welterweight and a lightweight. He got stunned badly vs Chris Algeri. So with all that said, it makes no sense to think Saul is always in it to face the best, when his people knows black men are the best athletically

I never felt like we were arguing just discussing different points. Especially since I never denied the racial aspect of what some black fighters go through. I just don't like that Andrade and Charlo move like there isn't any other good fights competition wise and money wise for them outside of Canelo.

I'll be honest a loss hurts Andrade the most because he's the least popular liked out of Charlo & Canelo. Charlo could easily come back from a loss just like his brother did with the Tony Harrison loss. I don't really look at it as they are eliminating each other but at the sametime that is what you're supposed to do your competition in sports and some other walks of life. I say that because in boxing the loser of a fight who doesn't have a lot of leverage can always work themselves back in contention. So I see as the winner is just going to be the first one who gets the fight. While the loser will have to do more work to get themselves back into that positon.

My biggest thing is I don't like the fact that Andrade and Charlo as basically making it look like they are letting Canelo hold their careers hostage. Yes both should call out Canelo every chance they get but they should also be calling out each other because they both are top boxers within fighting range of each other. In order for either of them to call themselves the best they going to have to fight each other.

Let's go back in the day. Sugar Ray Leonard was the top guy in the era of Hearns, Haglar and Duran. They called Leonard, Hagler, Hearns and Duran the 4 kings. They got that name because they all fought each. They all took losses and they all still fighting the best they could.

Yes it's fucked up what Canelo is doing. If you being honest you know my previous posts never denied that or went against you saying that. My whole point is ok Canelo ducking what is Charlo and Andrade next best move and IMO in terms of money and competition it would be to fight each other. I don't see what is wrong with saying that regardless of what Canelo is doing.

One person (Canelo) shouldn't stop their (Andrade & Charlo) show.

Since you know Canelo is ducking. In your opinion what is Charlo and Andrade next best move to make the most money and fight the best competition?

I entertained a clown and made myself a part of the circus. Since I now know better I'll do bettter.

Another added to the ignore list.
Aye man thats why i dont do that shit i just analyze cuz i know what alot of these cats are on...debate is pointless anyhow
...and when a mother fucker jumps out the window to call you a coon that says everything

Aye man thats why i dont do that shit i just analyze cuz i know what alot of these cats are on...debate is pointless anyhow
...and when a mother fucker jumps out the window to call you a coon that says everything

I get it. I learned and moving better. Shit was wild as hell to read all shit cause reading my posts on the conversation I was having no way a normal person could come up with that point of view.

Back