Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
@DMorgan Im catching upon the last few pages... Spence looked good in that training clip.. I think the time off is going to benefit him cause this is the best I've seen him look in a while. And he has a nutritionist now

I agree. When fighters of his caliber can actually train for boxing and not more so to lose weight, we usually see the best of them in the ring. The eye surgery probably helped more with his body getting more recovery from that car accident as well. He looked pretty good against Danny Garcia but you could tell he wasn't all the way himself either. Looking like we might get a throw back version of Spence for this fight with the added experience he's gained over the years.

You think we get Spence vs Crawford next if Spence wins?

I agree. When fighters of his caliber can actually train for boxing and not more so to lose weight, we usually see the best of them in the ring. The eye surgery probably helped more with his body getting more recovery from that car accident as well. He looked pretty good against Danny Garcia but you could tell he wasn't all the way himself either. Looking like we might get a throw back version of Spence for this fight with the added experience he's gained over the years.

You think we get Spence vs Crawford next if Spence wins?
Man I hope so.... If it don't happen after that, then I don't see it happening...And Crawford team is entertaining going to 154 too... which makes sense if Spence wins but the fight don't get made...

Man I hope so.... If it don't happen after that, then I don't see it happening...And Crawford team is entertaining going to 154 too... which makes sense if Spence wins but the fight don't get made...

Crazy shit is to me if the fight don't happen I see both going to 154. If they don't fight majority of the blame is going to be placed on Spence. With Arum out of the picture unless shit comes out about Haymon preventing the fight seems the blame Spence get will possibly be deserved.

Crazy shit is to me if the fight don't happen I see both going to 154. If they don't fight majority of the blame is going to be placed on Spence. With Arum out of the picture unless shit comes out about Haymon preventing the fight seems the blame Spence get will possibly be deserved.
Yeah, up to this point I've blamed both sides. But if Spence wins and it doesn't happen at 147 or even 154 then yeah I would say at least PBC deserves more blame.

Recently, Crawford said that he and Spence both want the fight and Spence said he's not mentioning the purse split publicly anymore so any negotiation can happen silently. Those are good signs at least

Yeah, up to this point I've blamed both sides. But if Spence wins and it doesn't happen at 147 or even 154 then yeah I would say at least PBC deserves more blame.

Recently, Crawford said that he and Spence both want the fight and Spence said he's not mentioning the purse split publicly anymore so any negotiation can happen silently. Those are good signs at least

I actually have it happening. Might not be bad to have it at 154 because no belts would be on the line but it's basically the biggest fight in boxing. It would show that the belts don't really matter if the best fight the best more often.

Outside of Spence vs Ugas. Lubin vs Fundora is the fight I want to see most that has been scheduled. So I'm going to show it some more love

Lubin's Trainer: Fight vs Fundora Will Look Like Hagler-Hearns, Ends By Knockout
“We’re having a tremendous training camp here in Vegas. Lubin versus Fundora is a Fight of The Year type of matchup. Fundora’s a tough out for anybody and comes to fight with a high punch output,” Cunningham told BoxingScene.com.

“I’ve studied hours of Fundora’s fight footage and there’s several defensive flaws that a fighter of Hammer’s caliber will expose. I envision this fight looking like Hagler-Hearns. It won’t go the distance.”

Back