Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree. When fighters of his caliber can actually train for boxing and not more so to lose weight, we usually see the best of them in the ring. The eye surgery probably helped more with his body getting more recovery from that car accident as well. He looked pretty good against Danny Garcia but you could tell he wasn't all the way himself either. Looking like we might get a throw back version of Spence for this fight with the added experience he's gained over the years.

You think we get Spence vs Crawford next if Spence wins?
I think the eye injury will cause an early retirement for Spence, better get this fight popping next before it gets hit again🤷🏿‍♂️

Holy fuck, that might have been the craziest fight and knock out I've ever seen ..

Like forreal back n forth action.... The dude that got knocked down in round one knocked his opponent out of the fucking ring to end the fight...

Like he was getting out boxed all night, but just kept pushing his way thru till he literally knocked Michael Colin out the fucking ring ... It looked like he killed him. The wouldn't show the replay for like 15 mins cuz it was so brutal.

But I promise y'all.... When y'all see this shit right here??!?!!!!!!

Yo, I'm so sorry y'all missed that shit.. Holy fucki hope that dude not dead 😬

Yeah I can't find the end of the fight.. They prolly gonna hold it till they know if that nigga dead or not 😬

Back