Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Catching everything on thr glove and landing clean and often

Yeah his catch and shoot is lovely...

Chocolatito is literally the perfect pressure fighter, I could watch him all day long, its mesmerising and his IQ its off the charts...

Martinez was throwing ridiculously telegraphed wide and wild punches, even his mouth was wide open and his gumshield halfway falling out, it looked amateurish, in stark contrast Chocolatito's shots were short and sharp, he doesnt even pull back his arms before he punches, so you cant even see when hes about to throw... and hes calm even under fire... like fighting is no different then walking to the fridge...

One of the commentators said Martinez can move back down in weight but I cant see that at all, he just moved up and still missed weight... No way hes moving back down... On the flip side I hope Chocolatito doesnt go up to face Inoue, two of my favourite fighters I wouldnt know who to route for...

See the source image

Last edited:
Canelo trainer already admitted on video that black fighters are difficult to beat so he advoids them so where the idiots in here saying it’s not racial when mr reynoso himself said it?

Back