Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
GGG has fought three times since losing to Saul. He has had chances to face Andrade and Charlo and he hasn’t. So saying race plays no factor? He’s about to face Ryota Murata In April.

Saul is a dude who knows he has guys who are tough opponents wanting to face him, there should be no issue with him facing Andrade, when he faced Yldrim and Amir Khan. The whole quality fights argument goes out the window when you see that Amir couldn’t handle Junior Welterweight power or lightweight power.

Austin isn’t better than Andrade or Charlo.
Lara was a great great great win. A fight he didn’t have to take. So I give him credit, but that was what? Seven years ago?

The issue with the Errol x Crawford argument is that Terence knew like everybody knew that top rank wasnt going to budge. Bob has alway done business like that. All the welterweight talent at one point was on PBC, so why resign with someone who doesn’t wanna work with Al? Canelo choosing to face soft touches again, I have no issue with showcase fights, but if you faced Billy who ducked Andrade twice, Khan and called for the Yldrim fight? I can’t see why he’s acting like Andrade who was his mandatory and the man who held the belt when he wanted to be undisputed can’t get a match.

LLS all you're doing is excusing in Charlo and Andrade what you won't excuse in GGG & Canelo. Funny thing about that is at least Canelo and GGG have fought each other twice already.

I see that energy is different about Haymon and what he did to Gary Russell Jr and what 154 Charlo trying to do to Lubin.

If you calling who Canelo is facing soft touches. What would you call who Charlo and Andrade are facing since it is clear they facing lower level fighters than Canelo's soft touches? Your whole stance not holding up.

Explain why Charlo and Andrade aren't facing each other. Both were at 160. Andrade just moved up 168 a few weeks ago to again take fight to become Canelo mandatory at 168. If Andrade wins cool he the mandatory but again it is a fight against a fighter nobody has ever heard of. If GGG & Murata are unifying their 2 belts. Why wouldn't Charlo & Andrade fight to unify their belts so the winners could face each other for undisputed at 160?

You basically acting like Charlo and Andrade whole careers are based on them fighting Canelo and GGG. There are other high profile fights out there. They just not pursuing them.

Make it make sense that you basing 2 black fighters career to date on fighting a mexican and a white man? Based on what you are saying if Charlo and Andrade are so good then them fighting each other would be the new version of Roy Jones vs James Toney at 160 and blow anything about GGG vs Canelo out the water in terms of this quality of fight you keep talking about.

How did Canelo call for the Yldrim fight when it was a mandatory? Just because all us didn't think that fight was necessary doesn't mean you have lie about what it was.

You can stop bringing up stuff we agree on with the bold. I was never against that or denied that happened. My question to you the whole time is what does that 1 fight have to do with any and every other higher profile fight that he can make? Again, what is stopping Charlo vs Andrade?

This whole interview is full of contradictions and the shit is shameful. At the 8:07 Charlo says he'll take the Andrade fight before fighting Benavidez. So why the Andrade fight hasn't happened yet and we all know Andrade has offered Charlo that fight?

This my last reply cause unless you can give me a good reason why Andrade and Charlo not fighting each other. Cause I've always felt like Andrade and Charlo should have fought GGG & Canelo. But at the same time Charlo and Andrade not getting the Canelo and GGG fights should not stop them from fighting each other or better opponents.

LLS all you're doing is excusing in Charlo and Andrade what you won't excuse in GGG & Canelo. Funny thing about that is at least Canelo and GGG have fought each other twice already.

I see that energy is different about Haymon and what he did to Gary Russell Jr and what 154 Charlo trying to do to Lubin.

If you calling who Canelo is facing soft touches. What would you call who Charlo and Andrade are facing since it is clear they facing lower level fighters than Canelo's soft touches? Your whole stance not holding up.

Explain why Charlo and Andrade aren't facing each other. Both were at 160. Andrade just moved up 168 a few weeks ago to again take fight to become Canelo mandatory at 168. If Andrade wins cool he the mandatory but again it is a fight against a fighter nobody has ever heard of. If GGG & Murata are unifying their 2 belts. Why wouldn't Charlo & Andrade fight to unify their belts so the winners could face each other for undisputed at 160?

You basically acting like Charlo and Andrade whole careers are based on them fighting Canelo and GGG. There are other high profile fights out there. They just not pursuing them.

Make it make sense that you basing 2 black fighters career to date on fighting a mexican and a white man? Based on what you are saying if Charlo and Andrade are so good then them fighting each other would be the new version of Roy Jones vs James Toney at 160 and blow anything about GGG vs Canelo out the water in terms of this quality of fight you keep talking about.

How did Canelo call for the Yldrim fight when it was a mandatory? Just because all us didn't think that fight was necessary doesn't mean you have lie about what it was.

You can stop bringing up stuff we agree on with the bold. I was never against that or denied that happened. My question to you the whole time is what does that 1 fight have to do with any and every other higher profile fight that he can make? Again, what is stopping Charlo vs Andrade?

This whole interview is full of contradictions and the shit is shameful. At the 8:07 Charlo says he'll take the Andrade fight before fighting Benavidez. So why the Andrade fight hasn't happened yet and we all know Andrade has offered Charlo that fight?

This my last reply cause unless you can give me a good reason why Andrade and Charlo not fighting each other. Cause I've always felt like Andrade and Charlo should have fought GGG & Canelo. But at the same time Charlo and Andrade not getting the Canelo and GGG fights should not stop them from fighting each other or better opponents.

Youre asking me like I’m part of the camps for Andrade and Charlo. All I can do is speculate. Andrade was supposed to face Charlo years ago. Same with Lara. He’s a dude who has a poorly managed career. He’s the most talented and one of the more idiotic people fighters out.

Yldrim should’ve never been made to be Sauls mandatory. That’s my point. They enlisted him as such really for no reason. dude hadn’t fought in two years. The WBC President apologized for making that fight cuz he knew it was a farce so where’s the lie?

So again, soft touch with Avni and amir.

Its good to see the lighter weights finally getting shine last few years... There is so much talent down at those weights...

Just a shame Chocolatito finally got TV coverage when he was at the tailend of his career, he really was a monster for over a decade before he hit the TV (over here anyways)... Think the first fight of his I saw on TV was against Cuadras, before that I had to catch his fights the next day on the internet...

Also, its a crime Srisaket hasnt got a better promotional deal, dude should be superstar too... Hes got a crazy story to go along with his talent, dude walked 60miles to apply for a job as a refuse collector and at times had to eat left overs from the refuse he collected...

Last edited:
upload_2022-2-25_21-43-33-png.31989

Back