Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
See the source image

I'm glad Canelo said that shit. He right and everybody knows it.

saul on that BS cuz he fought guys who didn’t have to face anybody to earn a match with him. Like Andrade and Charlo been waiting for like six years. Yet Khan who’s chin couldn’t handle Junior Welterweight or Lightweight got to face Middleweight Saul

saul on that BS cuz he fought guys who didn’t have to face anybody to earn a match with him. Like Andrade and Charlo been waiting for like six years. Yet Khan who’s chin couldn’t handle Junior Welterweight or Lightweight got to face Middleweight Saul

No fighter is perfect in all the fights they do and don't take. I didn't even say what I said as a defense or that I agree with every move Canelo has made. But to sit here and act like these dudes ain't doing exactly what he said is bullshit as well. Stop acting like Khan wasn't a business decision. We know what that was about and truth be told for his weight Khan has a damn good resume. Andrade and Charlo have shit resumes. 154 Charlo has a good resume though.

I'll give Andrade his credit though because he at least takes the fights that would make him a Canelo mandatory even if he fighting fighters that aren't good to get that position.

IMO it don't make sense to avoid fighting the best fights competition wise to lessen the chance of losing a fight just to hope to get a Canelo fight. With Canelo being the cash cow he has the option to fight basically anybody he wants. The best option would be to eliminate those other options so he basically has to choose the winner of those fights. That would actually give them more negotiating leverage. Especially since it's already been proven the belt orgs always going to side with Canelo.

A fight I feel deserves some promotion so I'll bring it up. Who yall got in Lubin vs Fundora?

I'm going with Lubin. I've been a fan of Lubin for a minute and like the way he has built himself back up into another title shot with Kevin Cunningham training him.

Last edited:
A fight I feel deserves some promotion so I'll bring it up. Who yall got in Lubin vs Fundora?

I'm going with Lubin. I've been a fan of Lubin for a minute and like the way he has built himself back up into another title shot with Kevin Cunningham training him.
Same always been a fan of him he can di real damage .. he had that blipob his record but my mans hands are stone..

Another guy i fucks with but where is he Amir Imam..

His biggest issue is that he languishes inside to much and does nothing there its not the reak estate for him always love warching these cats fight

Same always been a fan of him he can di real damage .. he had that blipob his record but my mans hands are stone..

Another guy i fucks with but where is he Amir Imam..

His biggest issue is that he languishes inside to much and does nothing there its not the reak estate for him always love warching these cats fight

I think Imam got slowed down being promoted by Don King and he just lost in Feb 2020. I thought Imam was good fighter as well. I agree he fought sometimes when he could've boxed and got the win.

I think Imam got slowed down being promoted by Don King and he just lost in Feb 2020. I thought Imam was good fighter as well. I agree he fought sometimes when he could've boxed and got the win.
Idk how anyone still fucks with that guy him and his dirty as jean Jacket that hes been wearing since 2001

Idk how anyone still fucks with that guy him and his dirty as jean Jacket that hes been wearing since 2001

It was years ago when he was promoted by King. So I don't know if he was still with him.

Did you ever hear the story of Don King and Hasim Rahman? If you haven't I'll type it up. That story is the reason why a lot fighters still fuck with Don King. I personally find it wild that a lot of promoters do fucked up business but King is made out as the only bad guy and getting black balled.

Back