Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a super bad loss you gotta be extremely generous to give him any i gave him nothing..

Hell of a fight great execution from Garcia

Man I was absolutely disgusted with the Taylor/Catterall decision last night!!!

I still feel gutted for Catterall this morning, dude had waited years for his shot and should had been crowned undisputed after that performance of a lifetime smh that SHOULD had been one of the biggest shocks in recent memory.... Ive watched him since he was on the small halls to seeing him waste his 'best' years by treading water waiting in his mando position to get this title shot, turning down big fights in the mean time smh...

Those fckn judges are disgrace, Ian John Lewis (a prison guard too) is known as the worst referee and judge in Britain, HOW can he give 111-114 to Taylor FFS??? soon as they read his name I knew the fix was in and Victor Loughlin is Scottish so I knew he was favour Taylor... add to the ref Marcus McDonnell itching to take points and moan at Catterall all night it just felt like he needed to KO Taylor just get a draw smh

Sh!t like this really makes me fall out of love with this sport, it really does smh

Last edited:
Man I was absolutely disgusted with the Taylor/Catterall decision last night!!!

I still feel gutted for Catterall this morning, dude had waited years for his shot and should had been crowned undisputed after that performance of a lifetime smh that SHOULD had been one of the biggest shocks in recent memory.... Ive watched him since he was on the small halls to seeing him waste his 'best' years by treading water waiting in his mando position to get this title shot, turning down big fights in the mean time smh...

Those fckn judges are disgrace, Ian John Lewis (a prison guard too) is known as the worst referee and judge in Britain, HOW can he give 111-114 to Taylor FFS??? soon as they read his name I knew the fix was in and Victor Loughlin is Scottish so I knew he was favour Taylor... add to the ref Marcus McDonnell itching to take points and moan at Catterall all night it just felt like he needed to KO Taylor just get a draw smh

Sh!t like this really makes me fall out of love with this sport, it really does smh
d6l8Eg4LYF-sOxzKgBiea5yudkNFbFLRF8o2fun1oWgzh6_wcod7SkVTQcHXCmgQWFR8eA1RLrVdS_4=s640-nd-v1
:niggawhat:

Last edited:
Back