Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Ref was fucking terrible breaking up back and forth action.. to be honest wasnt impressed I think parkers body work might have won him the fight.. Joshua fights so dainty

I thought Joshua won but the fight was closer than the scorecards. Joshua looked like shit. However i am leaning towards giving him a pass. Before this fight i thought wilder would KO him. I still think the same thing now.

I would say Joshua gotta be more aggressive, but if the judges gonna give you 10 rounds without you pushing the action.... Why bother

Horrible ref job.

Joshua gotta change levels and get that body work in if he think he can romp with Wilder

I had the fight closer then what Sky had, I didnt think it was a shut out like the judges thought either... Although I didnt score it RBR, I prolly had AJ winning by 3-5 rounds with some close rounds that could of gone to either fighter...

The problem is I think Parker is horrible to look good against and that any 'elite' fighter would struggle to look good against him, just look at his past fights, I think hes too negative or elusive however you want to put it to capture the fighting public, but I can appreciate this style, I thought Parker's jabbing was decent, even when it wasnt landing I thought it kept Joshua from throwing and kept him thinking what to do next...

I still think Joshua would KO Wilder though, and thought he showed great composure... I see Wilder rushing in throwing and committing to throwing WIDE shots, and seeing AJ countering with some short hooks and uppercuts and folding Wilder... Saying that, if Wilder managed to land a big shot I see Joshua going to sleep...

I think Joshua would piece up fury

But Wilder would drop him

Wilder is going to hurt Joshua. Joshua will have on opportunity to catch Wilder in between but if he doesn’t, Wilder will end the fight

UK going need a better ref if they want to host the fight. Better judges too even if they won’t matter

Word. Ortiz was the biggest threat to Wilder and he knew it. Beating him gave him all the confidence he needed.

He bout to put hands on Joshua...

This has been a fight of a more middleweight or lightweight style. It’s almost too close to call it. AJ picking better spots, but Parker has been the more aggressive all night.

Snoozefest shit here.

Wilders's fundamentals are fkcn terrible, he wont be able to rush in and windmill against Joshua... Wilder beat 100 year old Ortiz, his ONE good win in FORTY fights... But I give him credit for that that one win, he actually looked decent but even the finishing was embarrassing the way he bundled in falling everywhere, and he was still nearly KTFO too...

Joshua's footwork is better, his technique is better, his straight shots are better, his bent arm shots are better, but they BOTH have questionable chins... Wilder has a good chance of detonating a shot on Joshua's chin, but theres not even a question who is the better boxer out the two... I could see AJ winning the whole then losing by getting hit by one shot...

And for the record, I think Wilder would of looked just as average against Parker as AJ did, Parker is a nightmare to look good against the way he is always on the backfoot, elusive and doesnt commit and has great balance... The thing is, you know Wilder and both AJ will come forward and fight...

I just wanna see the fight made at this point...

Last edited:
Back