Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Also Joshua has other options, other than Wilder... Wilder doesnt have anything that is gonna make him real millions, who has Wilder got left to fight that is decent??? Dillian Whyte??? Who is also British... And, if Joshua comes through tomorrows fight, AJ can easily rematch Whyte and sell out the an Arena and do crazy PPV's in Britain and they both make crazy money... Wilder needs AJ more than AJ needs Wilder...

Old school boxing book in pdf form its from 1900

BOXING A GUIDE THE MANLY ART OF SELF DEFENSE

https://archive.org/details/boxingguidetoman00newy

Yo that reminds me of this book I read years back, he references 'The Manly Art of NO Defence' haha

I love Budd Schulberg's writing:

9781845964658.jpg

AJ is not a star in America!

Joshua can keep making what he’s making over there. But if he wants the type of payday Floyd showed was possible, he has to come over here. To come over here, he has to see Wilder

You don’t sell yourself short or out for anybody if you believe in yourself. Wilder doing good over here. he makes more than 99% of boxers. These things work themselves out. You don’t compromise yourself or your business cause you don’t own all the cards

Like he said, they need each other to unify but neither needs each other. I hate when fans get caught up in that promoter bullshit, taking sides.

Lol Joshua makes more in one fight, then what Wilder's whole net worth is brother...

Who cares?

The fuck that got to do with you? Wilder made 2.1mil his last fight? Is that your net worth? 99% of boxers will never see a million dollar payday

We on different wavelengths. I’m over this conversation. Would love to see the fight.

Im not taking sides, I like Wilder but this started off with me saying Wilder should be taking the opportunity to push his brand over here and hype a fight between him and AJ or Whyte...

Im just saying, if Wilder is chasing the big pay days, he needs Joshua, not the other way round... Wilders highest payday was what $2.1mil DOLLARS??? Joshua is making something like £15mil POUNDS a fight, thats without all the endorsements with Beats and UA and Lucozade etc Wilder it seems is not a public star like LeBron or Beckham etc AJ is... Thats where all this stemmed from, Wilder not taking the chance for some PR work, plus a chance to see an epic fight, prolly for free...

Last edited:
Whatever hype the wife trying to do they should be all for Joshua is an idiot..you gotta be on your pt Barnum shit you are supposed to milk this shit smh

https://www.boxingscene.com/keith-thurman-return-reportedly-pushed-back-hand-injury--126726

Keith Thurman Return Reportedly Pushed Back After Hand Injury

WBA, WBC welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) is going to remain on the shelf even longer, according to ESPN.

The unified titleholder, 29 years-old, has already been out of the ring since last March, after winning a twelve round split decision over Danny Garcia to unify the two welterweight belts at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Thurman's return had been announced for May 19th, also at Barclays, in a Showtime televised main event.

But that return date is going to be pushed back, after reports have surfaced that Thurman suffered an injury to his left hand - which is going to require at least six weeks of rest.

His return was initially delayed, after undergoing surgery on his injured right elbow in the aftermath of the Garcia fight. Then Thurman got married and went away on his honeymoon.

There has been controversy over the May return, because Thurman openly stated that he wasn't going to face anyone in the top ten - and the opponent was said to be on the lower end of the rankings. Some insiders believe the contest would have likely been a non-title tuneup.

Initially the frontrunner to face him was Jessie Vargas - who claims Thurman and his handlers backed away from the fight. Vargas has since finalized a deal to fight Adrien Broner next month.

Another frontrunner was Josesito Lopez - and earlier this week it was announced that he would headline an April card on FOX against Miguel Cruz.

There will be a lot of pressure on Thurman from the sanctioning bodies, as he as several mandatory challengers waiting in the wings.

Under the WBC, there are two mandatories. The first, is Shawn Porter - who Thurman won a close decision over in 2016. And last month Danny Garcia knocked out Brandon Rios to become the secondary mandatory.

As far as the WBA, in January it was Lucas Matthysse who captured the WBA's "regular" title at the weight - a title that was sanctioned due to Thurman's inactivity. The WBA will eventually order him and Thurman to fight in order to establish a single beltholder.

Smh...

AJ is not a star in America!

Joshua can keep making what he’s making over there. But if he wants the type of payday Floyd showed was possible, he has to come over here. To come over here, he has to see Wilder

You don’t sell yourself short or out for anybody if you believe in yourself. Wilder doing good over here. he makes more than 99% of boxers. These things work themselves out. You don’t compromise yourself or your business cause you don’t own all the cards

Like he said, they need each other to unify but neither needs each other. I hate when fans get caught up in that promoter bullshit, taking sides.

Wilder is not that big in America either, not a household name and has never fought in front of 90k people.

This was filmed on the streets of NY. People don’t know who he is.

Anyway I’m hyped for this fight...

Parker won’t be a walk over but am expecting AJ to knock his ass out.

Last edited:
Checking in

I got 500k on aj.

Bet expires after round 1

AJ should change levels the second dude back hit them ropes

A body shot when Parker can't move back would be devastating

Back